Chapter 19:Pleasure

~Zephyrine looked at Taemin sitting on the toilet cover with legs spread all over for her, she has to admit that this scene was too hot for her not to mention the temperature around was not helping. Taemin pointed at her and then smirked, motioning his finger back and forth for Zephyrine to come near, she immediately obeyed.

“Pleasure me please?” Taemin lustfully looked at her, he pulled her near and kissed her lips passionately, she sat on his lap while they were fighting for dominance in their mouths. Taemin’s hands were running on her shoulders down to her waist, not missing a curve on her body. Zephyrine placed her hands around Taemin’s neck and deepened their kiss, she bit and licked his lower lip, making him feel pain and pleasure on those sweet, soft, red lips of his.

Her tongue was finally able to enter his mouth and played with his tongue as well, the gentle kiss turned into an intense, lustful one that made them both turned on. Earning more several bites from her Taemin squeezed her breasts for revenge, he massaged them at first then got a little devious and fondled it until her nipples hardened, and her moans were muffled by their busy kiss.

Taemin was out of air so he broke the kiss and attacked her jaw line, planting hickies on her fair neck, she moaned in every mark made by him. It wasn’t long that he began sucking and biting her breasts as well, he was harsh yet she can’t do anything about it, she cannot escape because deep inside she wanted this too.

“T-Taemin ah…b-be gentle please…” she begged as Taemin enjoyed himself ravishing her chest, but he didn’t listen to her and this made Zephyrine shed a tear because of the pain his teeth are giving to her breasts. Feeling him harden she pushed him with force and got between Taemin’s legs, she licked his abs down to his erect member and Taemin groaned out of pleasure.

“If you can’t be gentle then fine! Two can play at that game!” Zephyrine smiled at him mischievously then grabbed Taemin’s manhood and stroked it with one hand, he’s big already yet she wanted to do more. She licked the crease of Taemin’s manhood several times and he shuddered, she sucked the head while stroking the rest of his length.

“Oh Fuck…just suck all of it already!” Taemin demanded, he cannot take such teasing anymore, it was driving him mad not to be fully satisfied.

“We’ll get there…just wait” Zephyrine replied and licked the sides of Taemin’s swelling member, it was turning red already and she began biting it even more, gently biting the head and then sucked it with her lips, soon her teeth began grazing on it and Taemin gave a loud moan. He tugged Zephyrine’s hair and pushed her head for her to swallow his whole length, Taemin just won’t let her be in charge and started fucking her mouth. Taemin is now standing and is thrusting back and forth, in and out of Zephyrine’s mouth as she knelt in front of him. She grabs his ass and squeezed them, digging her nails into them and Taemin felt the pierce, he quickened his pace as Zephyrine’s grip tightened.

“Uh! I’m coming!” Taemin grunted and with a few more thrusts he came into Zephyrine’s mouth, she almost choked of the explosion in her mouth, she spits out the warmness and saw Taemin sitting back on the toilet cover smiling at her. She was panting and sweating as she rested her head on Taemin’s abs, she felt something poking her breasts and realized that Taemin isn’t tired yet.

“Fun isn’t over yet Zephy, I’m up for another round and I haven’t given you pleasure yet!” Taemin cooed and Zephyrine’s eyes widened, he’s got so much stamina for these kinds of private activities.

“Taemin I think we should do this somewhere else…someone might catch us here…”

“Don’t tell me you’re trying to escape?”