Duty is calling

Skye and Zuma were still standing silent in front of Chase, who was waiting for the answer to his question - he though noticed that his question caught them off guard and decided to keep this topic down, because it seemed like they don't want to talk about it, or so the German Shepherd thought.

Skye: Well, me and Zuma were chatting about how tough are our jobs during tricky weather.

Chase: Really? And you were comparing yourselves right?

Zuma: Yes. By the way! We wanna hear your opinion, whose job is more tough - mine, or Skyes'? And please, don't pick up Skye already because of yours sympathy to each other.

Chase: Listen, both of you are acting like kids. I might sound as a cliche, but both jobs are tough - and it doesn't matter where it will go, either on the ground or in the sea.

Zuma: Nah nah nah! Say directly, whose job is more tough?

Chase: Zuma, stop! You're acting like I must pick your job knowing what you said before.

Marshall: Yeah, you really should stop.

Skye: Oh no, if Zuma's acting like a superhero, I need to get him back to the reality!

Chase and Marshall gulped heavily as they were feeling that this conversation won't end well. Meanwhile, Ryder was watching through periscope for some people, who might get in danger because of this weather, some of them managed to get back to their home even despite the mess, which made the boy smile. He prayed in his mind that there will be no missions in such weather, however, he saw a medium-sized boat, which was being carried by waves. Not wasting any time, Ryder called pups to him.

Ryder: Paw Patrol, to the top floor!!

Pups: Ryder needs us!

Few momets later, all pups were on top floor, wearing their uniforms and ready for another great mission to face.

Chase: Ready for action, Ryder sir!

Ryder: Thanks for coming! We've got a major sea situation - a boat with people on board lost control and because of extreme weather, they might crash and consequeces might be... well, even worse.

Marshall: Yeah, we get it.

Ryder: Thanks, so for this mission I need Marshall, Skye and Zuma. Marshall, you need to give medical treat to people after Skye and Zuma will help them to get out. It's too dangerous to save them with the boat.

Zuma: Ohhh, good luck dudette, don't get too shaked.

Skye: Don't get yourself too wet!

Ryder: Woah woah! Easy you two, what happened?

Chase: Well, they were complaining about whose job is more dangerous.

Ryder: I'm afraid both of your tasks will be dangerous. Anyway, Paw Patrol is on the roll!!

Chase: Be careful you all, especially Skye and Zuma!

Zuma: Thanks.

Skye (boops his nose): We will, don't worry.

Then Ryder and the trio of pups went down to their vehicles for another duty call.

CHAPTER DONE!! Sorry if it's short but I hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3