The mission

The rescue squad was already at the beach, with Marshall standing with his ambulance, ready to receive the victims. Skye and Zuma were fighting against windblow and big waves and time by time, they were trying to see each other through the wall of rain and sigh in frustration as their argument wasn't over yet. Soon, Ryder and Skuma were in the sea, coming to sinking boat.

Skye (thoughts): Even despite getting wet, I'm feeling quite freezing out there, thanks to the wind!! And this rain, urgh!! I really want to finish this soon, so I can warm up by Chase! I bet Zuma's just enjoying these waves, it feels warm down there!

Zuma (thoughts): Freaking waves!! I'm almost soaking! And it's so windy!! But Skye doesn't care about this, she's just flying on cruise control!!

While both pups were in their own thoughts, they were still following Ryder to crushed boat. Gladly this boat wasn't so big, so that's why the leader didn't call all pups for this mission. Few minutes later, the trio has arrived to the boat, where people were waving to them desperately - there was no time to lose and Ryder knew it.

Ryder: Ok!! How many people are here?

Victim #1: Only 4!!

Ryder: Got it!! Zuma!! You must use your lifebuoy to get 2 people on your hovercraft! Skye will get one by her hook and I'll get the last one!!

Skye: Ok got it!!

Zuma: Fine! *Really??! Is that on purpose because of her small helicopter or what??!* Ruff!! Lifebuoy!!

A lifebuoy appeared from nose of Zumas' hovercraft as two people carefully got in water and grabbed their saving device, then the Labrador pressed the button so the lifebuoy was moving back to hovercraft. Skye tried to lower her helicopter so her hook would reach people, but sudden rush of wind caused her to stop.

Skye: Too windy!! I can't reach them!!

Zuma: I can't get anymore passangers!! My hovercraft will get disbalanced!!

Ryder: Oh man! I can try to grab your hook!!

Skye: You sure?? It's too risky!

Zuma (thoughts): Ha!! Enjoy my situation!!

Ryder: We must try, Skye! You can do this!!

Thankfully for them, the wind got weaker during their discussion so the Cockapoo managed to get to requested height and lowered her hook to pick up another victim. Moments later, Ryder carefully grabbed the last guy as the boat almost sank down. Suddenly for them, Skyes' helicopter started blowing some smoke.

Skye: Oh shoot!! How much weight does this guy have?? He's so heavy!!

Zuma (thoughts): Oh quit acting Skye!!

Ryder: Zuma, follow below her in case if she'll get even lower!!

Zuma: Roger!!

The plan was confirmed and they finally started getting back to shore - Ryder prayed in his mind, hoping that his pups won't argue about their difficult actions through the storm, he also saw Zuma doing his best to avoid big waves as his passengers were holding tightly on his hovercraft and doing some swift actions.

Zuma: Easy!! You may roll us!!

Skye: I'm in the same situation!! Calm him down, I'm losing control because of his moves under the hook!!

Zuma: Stop whining, at least you're not too close to water and waves!!

Skye: At least you're warm despite getting wet from combo of rain and waves!!

Ryder (thoughts): Oh Lord no!!

Soon, the trio got back to shore, where Marshall put all 4 victims in his ambulance and got them to the hospital as Ryder, Skye and Zuma got back to the Lookout. If you think that their arguement was over - you're so wrong.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3