Chilly aftermath... for now

Zuma was walking back and forth while waiting for Ryder and pups to come back after the mission, Chase, who was seeing it, giggled a little as it was pretty familiar for himself when he was being worried about Skye on missions. Little did he knew, the Labrador was also worried about another thing.

Chase: All good dude?

Zuma: Yes. Gosh, I really can't wait.

Chase: Me too, can't wait to hear from Skye about her impressions from using your hovercraft.

Zuma: I'm actually worried about both of her and my hovercraft. 

The German Shepherd was quite surprised: Zuma was the pup who had this little bit of selfish character, especially it was clear on competitions or bets, when he was playing Pup-Pup Boogie or volleyball for wish. So it was pretty expectable that he was worried about his vehicle, but also being worried about their friend that he couldn't even stand still - it was pretty odd.

Chase: Don't worry, if you managed not to brake her copter, she'll definitely do the same. Both of you are professionals.

Zuma: Yeah, but who knew that Ryder will install some upgrades on my hovercraft!

Chase: Heh, don't tell me that you're jealous from this.

Zuma: Yes!... No... Ok, a little.

Then they heard engine sounds and saw Ryder and pups coming - the leader drove straight into his garage as Rubble and Skye drove to their lots at the Lookout. Chase and Zuma momentally went towards the Cockapoo who managed to park the hovercraft, but did that slowly because of her fear of breaking the vehicle once again. Seeing such thing caused the German Shepherd to smile and look at his teammate with raised eyebrow.

Chase: Still worried about her breaking your hovercraft?

Zuma: Well, no, at least for now.

It caused Chase to roll his eyes as Skye was already out of her vehicle, turned it into puphouse and walked towards boys.

Skye: Were you waiting for me?

Chase: Heh, sort of. I'm curious how did it go. All good?

Skye: Yes... I was pretty slow actually, because of being too careful. But I got adapted, so we finished it off pretty quickly. Pretty simple.

The last words were sent to the Labrador with smirk on Skye's face, causing him to chuckle nervously - she still remembered his words after his mission.

Zuma: By the way, I've heard that Ryder has installed on your temporary hovercraft a new arm - how's it?

Skye: Much longer and stronger, it was pretty easy to get those logs from the river with such thing.

Chase: Didn't you get wet?

Skye: A bit, but I got dried up while driving on dry land... I need a bath though.

Chase: We're free for now, Ryder definitely won't mind.

Skye: Nice! Care to share some company?

Zuma: Ehhhhh...

Skye: Hehe, it's directed to Chase, not you.

Chase: Why not!

Then the trio went separate ways for their own things to do. The first day of their challenge was over and now they could have some chilly aftermath... for now.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3