First mission (Skye's call)

When Ryder and pups had come back to the Lookout, Skye was actually testing her new pup-pack. She clearly knew that she might struggle with Zuma's gadgets and that's why she decided to practice with them while Zuma was on the mission. As soon as the Cockapoo saw them arriving, curiousity took control and she went to them to ask about their mission.

Skye: Hey guys! How did to go?

Chase: It went pretty fine, although Zuma had some issues with your copter.

Zuma: Even despite that, it was so simple to control her copter!

Chase: Zuma...

Skye: I really hope that my time will also come soon.

Just when Skye said that, Ryder called them to the Lookout and all pups ran inside for the next mission. Zuma's words still affected his friend as Skye was very eager to show that Zuma's job would be even easier for her - her hopes have been heard.

Ryder: Ok pups! After the storm, some fallen trees have blocked the river, which gives water for Jake's mountain. We need to put those logs away so Jake, Everest and everyone who's on the mountain could access the water. For this mission I need Rubble - you can use your ladle to take out trees from dry land.

Rubble: Rubble's on the double!!

Ryder: And I also need - Skye! You need to do the same task as Rubble, but on the water. There's a new arm in the hovercraft so you can clear the path for yourself.

Skye: This pup is born to swim!!

Zuma (thoughts): What?! She got my modified hovercraft?! No fair!!!

Ryder: Ok! Paw Patrol is on a roll!!

Few moments later, Rubble and Skye slid down to their vehicles and how unusual it was for the Cockapoo as she was still on the ground instead of taking off to the sky. Still, she decided to go gently on the control pedals of Zuma's hovercraft which was the right thing to do. Then Skye slowly, but confidently followed her teammates toward the river.

5 minutes later

The rescue trio has arrived to the river as Skye drove into the river, following her teammates, who were trying to find the spot with fallen trees and soon they found - it caused Skye to gulp heavily as those trees were huge.

Ryder: Ok pups, let's get to it! Skye, be careful as the water level may go down because of this block.

The Bulldog was easily taking out fallen trees and moving them somewhere else as Skye activated the arm and carefully moved it to the tree, whem it grabbed it, she moved back and brought the tree on the shore. Everything seemed okay - but she was doing it way too slow.

Ryder: Can you make it up faster?

Skye: Sorry, I don't want to crash his vehicle.

Ryder: Man, it's gonna be long...

The Cockapoo became sad as she didn't want to let her owner down, so she started moving faster and faster little by little. Rubble gladly helped her by bringing the trees into safe place. Still, their mission lasted longer than Ryder expected - instead of 20 minutes, they finished cleaning out in 40 minutes. However, the boy was happy that Skye managed to do her job faster while doing so for the first time.

Ryder: Ok, we're done! Great job Skye though!

Skye: Tried my best!

Ryder: Few more missions, and you won't be so cautious like this, trust me!

Then they drove back to the Lookout.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3