Shes mine

Luka's POV:

Walking up from the soft rumble of water hitting a wall. It was a calm alarm clock. I rolled over in bed to grab the younger girl. My hands had grabbed nothing but blanket. Shakily getting up from bed, I took a glance around the dorm. Miku was no where to be found. Then realizing the sound of water going was her in the shower. She must have gotten up early? Usually I'm up first. Yawning, I could hear her voice sing a soft song over the water.

"Number one princess?" I giggled. She can be my number one princess. Her voice was soft and sweet as honey, I wished I could listen to her all day. Though hearing the water turn off, her singing had lowered and came to a stop. Floor boards had shifted as she moved her weight from one foot to another. Probably getting dressed. I was hoping she would finish soon, my arms ached to hug and hold her again. The bathroom doer had creaked open, showing some light peaking through the door.

"Luka?" she whispered, unsure if I was awake. A smile had spread across my face. Silently I slipped under the covers again, pretending to be asleep. Miku without a response, had turned the bathroom light off and creeped into the room. Peeking from under the blankets, I could see her long hair flow behind her like a cape, fitting around her small slender body. Damn I have a thing for tiny girls. Miku wore an over sized t-shirt over, leaving her legs bare. She must of been wearing no pants.

The girl that stole my heart, was being too much for me. She looked adorable with her hair down. She wore that stupid baggy t-shirt, and made it look good. My face was heating up with my emotions. She needs to get into this bed so I can cuddle the hell out of her.

It was as if Miku could read my thoughts, because the next thing I knew she was beside me. She had shifted under the covers, making herself comfortable. My arms were in the way of her where she was going to lay down. She moved them, making room for herself. When Miku had finally got comfortable, she slightly shoved my arms in able herself to cuddle into my chest. She let out a soft purring noise. As soon as she got comfortable, she stopped and looked up at me. Hoping I wasn't watching her cuddle into me.

"Awe is my Miku getting comfy?"

She had blushed. "Shut up Luka." She looked down and buried herself into me. Wrapping my arms around her, the smaller girl had fallen limp in my arms. She was melting to my touch. I kissed her forehead.

~time skipped~

Leaning against a wall, I awaited for Miku to come. I knew where everyone one of her classes where. I wanted to spend every moment with her as often as I could. Laughter came from down the hallway, turning my gaze. Everything inside of me turned cold.

Miku was holding hands with a girl. This bitch short blond hair, and icy blue eyes. She made me want to puke, how she could touch Miku and hold her hand. I never gave Miku any right to do that.

"Hi Luka." Miku had smiled.

"Hi Miku," I say, in a harsh mono tune. Glaring that the blond. Miku looked at me, then her.

"Oh eh.." Miku had started awkwardly, unsure what to do. I handed Miku my wallet and looked into her eyes.

"Miku, I'm thirsty. Please go buy me a drink." I smiled, trying to fool her.

She smiled and took my wallet. "Sure thing Luka. Rin you can wait for me right?" The blond had nodded, the released hands. Both of us had watched Miku skip off to the venders. As soon as Miku was out of earshot, I whipped my head around to glare into Rin.

"Who the hell do you think you ate?" I hissed, making it well known I was pissed. She backed up a step and glared.

"Kagamine Rin."

"I didn't ask for your name."

"Then what do you want?"

"Keep your filthy hands off of her." I stood taller than her, trying to scare her into submission. "She's mine, as only mine."

Rin had smirked. "Oh that's cute. You think Me and Miku?" She was letting out a small giggle. "I've never thought of her that way, not till now." My hands had grabbed the collar of her shirt, making her face me.

"Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Her." I hissed. I was itching to bet the shit out of her. She ha lowered her smirk and glared.

"Well we are just gonna have to see," She said in a low voice. A hummed voice had broke our anger. It was her voice that could lift your spirits in a heart beat. Letting go of Rin, I turned to smile at her.

"Here Luka, I didn't k ow what you liked so I just got you green tea. Is that ok?" She asked handing me my drink and wallet.

"That's perfectly fine Miku. I love green tea." I smiled, Turing to block Rin out. "Miku, please let me walk you to your next class!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her behind me.

"Oh ok, thank you Luka." She turned over her shoulder. "Bye Rin, see you In biology!"

Pulling her along behind me, I was dragging her as far as I could get her away from Rin.

Rin. Rin. Rin.Rin.

I hate her.