Halloween

Luka's POV:

Turquoise hair dragged across the ground, following behind a anxious girl.

"Luka's are you sure you can get it to fit me?" She asked peeking over my shoulder. Her breath hit the side of my face, making me realize how close she was. Miku was pressed close up to me, making me warm from her body heat.

"Yes I will, now please do me a favor and do something other than bug me. I'll never get it finished." I smiled, and continued to sew her Halloween costume.

Hearing my response, Miku slid away from me. She walked over to the dresser, pulling the drawers open, tossing shirts out left and right. Before long the floor around her was cover with fabric. "I can't find it!" She exclaimed with horror. Sighing, I dropped what I was doing and went to helped her. My fingers combed through the left over fabric in the drawer. Finally spotting a striped colored top, pulling them out.

"Here." I handed her the top and the bottom that was intertwined with it. She smiled, and hugged me. Miku reached up, kissing me. Her happiness was my happiness. She pulled away and grabbed the fabric from me and turned to the bed.

I sighed, wanting more of her sweet flavor. I walked over and began to sew again. I could hear the floor boards under her weight, creak as she shifted back and forth. Miku was changing behind my back, hoping I wouldn't see her. I debated if I should turn to see her glowing body, and admire her. After thinking, I decided not to, since after all the work I was putting into this dress for her, she would drowned me in kisses soon enough. Finally stitching the last ruffle into the lower bottom, I smiled. She is going to be happy. "It's finished."

Miku jumped with happiness, and dashed over to me. Her long slender arms wrapped around my neck, and pulled me close to her. Miku kissed me over, and over again. Showing her happiness to me. If my face couldn't get any more red, I realized I what she was being for the night of spooky and fun. MeMeMe. A video that was twisted with many meanings, and had a seductive taste to it. Miku was dress currently in the undergarments of the blue haired dancing demon. Striped with white and a lighter blue, was imprinted on the bra and panties. All she had to do was slip the pink dress.

"Put the dress on Miku."

"Oh ok," she said confused, but she shrugged her shoulders and slipped it on. Once it was on her, she spun in a circle with giggles. "I love it!"

"Good, I'm going to change now." I had pealed off my shirt and found the plain blue shirt I was supposed to wear for my happy princess. Before I could get the shirt on, a pair of small hands grabbed me, wrapping themselves around my waist. Miku's head rested on the back of my shoulder. I could feel every part of her body touching me, making my own tingle with excitement. She made it impossible for me to smother her with love. Turning around I brought her closer. Her head now rest on my chest. My heart was racing, and she could probably hear it. Miku smiled and giggled. Her voice made me want to melt more.

"Luka~" she sung my name, my face had burned with the blush.

"Yes my princess?"

"I love you."

Miku had declared her love for me, the first time she said it. I was over the moon. I needed to say something more insincere. "Miku, I'm in love with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow what a good chapter, am I right?

Haha I hope Halloween was fabulous for everyone and very spoopy.

Please comment what you dressed up as, I would love to know what you all were being. Halloween is my favorite holiday and it makes me want to smile and see how everyone else celebrated.

I was dressed up as Princess Bubblegum and Eren Jeager this year. If you all want to see how I did, check out my Instagram @mmikucosplay

And if you want me to find you on there, I will just say who you are.

Happy Halloween my kohai's

~kitty