New roommate

Lazily I woke up from my bed. Teal hair was spilled all over my pillows and around my small body. Stretching my arms way above my head, they hit the top of the upper bunk bed. The boards moved up, no one was up there yet.

"Aren't I suppose to get a new roommate?" I asked myself in the empty room. My voice echoed off the walls. Getting up from my bed, I changed out of my pjs. Starting to comb my hair with my fingers, I roughly slid my hair up into a messy bun. It look half fasted, but it was only for breakfast since classes were cancelled for new students to enter the dorms.

Sighing I slipped on some flip flops, as I walked out of my dorm. Hopefully I would be able to come back with a new roommate. Shutting the door, my hopes were still high with my dorm ordeal. Though as happy as I was, I was still very lazy this morning. I didn't even bother picking up my pjs that I had changed out of. Picturing it in my head, they were still laying on the floor. "Whatever." I sighed, as I continued to walk to the cafe. The long hallways that lead to the cafe, were white and boring. I kind of wanted to draw or paint all over them. Every artistic bone in my body was going to break, I wanted to just fill this boring hall. "Hopefully, they will fill them with posters soon..." Muttering under my breath, as I slowly pushed the cafe's doors open. Picking up a strawberry pancake, and slapping it onto my tray. I had sloppily poured sirup all over the pancake. Sitting down at a empty table, and cutting the food apart into tiny pieces. Crewing the delicious food, the flavor had reminded me of a past faded memory. It reminded me of the time, a pinkette had forced her lips on mine. It tastes like strawberries like the pancake I was eating. I still couldn't get over that day. A girl kissed me, and then left. I was transferred to this school and have been living in the dorms for a while for now.

Finishing my food, I placed my dishes at the rack with the other dishes that were dirtied by the other students. Walking out of the cafe, I hurried back to the dorm. I didn't want to miss greet my new roommate. Glancing down the hall, I saw that my dorm door was slightly opened. The excitement was bubbling in me, waiting to meet them. Slipping into the dorm, I saw a few boxes stacked against one wall. Pressing myself against the wall, I peeked around the corner. A tall girl with cotton candy pink hair stood at my desk that was filled with messy sketches and a book that I was in the middle of reading.

"Ah hello?"

The girl turned around, surprised. Her eyes sparkled, they were huge orbs of an deep ocean blue. Our eyes locked for a moment. "Hello." She finally had spoke.

Waking over closer to her, I held out my hand. She took it and we shook hands. "Im Hatsune Miku."

"Megurine Luka."

Her name was familiar. Like, really familiar. We let go of each other. I turned my head to look at all her luggage.

"Want some helps?" I offered.

"No, I already have everything in it's place. There just empty boxes." Luka had stated. My cheeks turned a little flushed, wow, Im stupid.

"Oh ok. My bads." I gave a cheeky smile and sat down on my bed. The tall pinkette had watched my every move when I sat down. I kind of kicked my legs like a child, my feet swinging over the ground. Im not tall enough for my feet to reach the bottom all the way. Though when I first jumped on my bed, I had kicked my clothes from last night. They laid even farther out in the room from before. Luka had smiled, and rolled her eyes. She walked over to the clothing and picked it up. I leaped up.

"Luka, here let me have them. I gotta do wash anyways, and it's my mess." I held my right hand out, ready to take my pjs back. Luka held the clothing closer to her.

"No, it's fine. I can do it for you." Her eyes demanding she wanted to.

"Seriously. It's my mess, I can do it. Im not some child." I said rather rude, I hated when people treated me like a child.

Luka got closer, our faces only inches away. I could smell her strawberry shampoo, it was so familiar. Her eyes blared into me, though they still had a little softness to them. "Miku, Ill do it. It's fine, you have tons of homework to catch up on anyways." She stated with a smirk on her face. I thought to what she said, my face had turned.

"How did you know?"

"You have your work laying out everywhere." The tall girl smirked again. She knew she was winning this argument. I backed away from her, and jumped back onto my bed.

"Fine, Do whatever. I don't care." I grabbed a manga book and flipped to my spot. I tried to ignore Luka, she was only her for half an hour and she was already pissing me off. Slender fingers, wrapped themselves over my one hand that held my book. Forcing me to close my book.

"You'll never make it far, if you slack off." She voice was soothing. She took the book out of my hand, and pulled me up from the bed. She lead me across the room and pushed me onto my chair at my desk. "Study."

"Make me." I growled. Luka smiled, and got close to my face. She brushed some of my bangs out of my face, and cupped my face in her hand.

"Miku, behave yourself. It's my first day, I don't want to punish you." Her eyes were toying me. Blushing I swatted her hands away from me. Turning away from her, I laid over my school papers and scribbled down nonsense. Luka smiled, and left me.

This roommate will be the death of me.