Chapter 3

Win:

I arrived early at the café that my manager told me to go meet my partner for the new series as a main lead.
This is my first project, and this person I'm gonna have to met is my love interest in the said BL series.
I do not have a problem with the genre. In fact I kind of like it. The story fits on the event that usually happened now a days for LGBT people.
So he really likes it. What he wants right now is to know the person he has gonna be working too personally.

When he arrives, he scans the area and finds the table that his manager is telling him where the Sound guy is located. And there he was, smiling with his dimple out staring on his laptop while drinking his cup of tea, with his eyes shining with satisfaction. " Cute" its Win's first thought.
He knows how Sound looks like, as he has asked for a picture and he already saw his past project.
He listened to his music too.
He reads news and article about him too.
Right now, he just have to observe him from a distance for a few minutes so he would know how to approach him.

While Win is sitting there watching Sounds every move. He finds himself smiling on the sight most specially when the other person eyes sparkle with excitement and later on his dimple pops out of nowhere like a little surprised.
Win finds it amusing how can a guy looks pretty like that.
He also noticed, how Sound demeanor change when he gets disappointed or not happy with whatever he is doing.
Sometimes he bites his finger and ruffle his own hair, it gives Win a chance to see his whole face too.
From there, Win felt something, and damn now he is nervous.
He doesn't likes it.