Chapter 7

They were able to practice a few lines already, so far there was no problem.Sound was praised by how good he was, he really is good.Win on the other hand has a few things needs to repeat and improve.Sound is also trying to help him, but do not get closer to him which basically made Win feel bad, but he was to blame for that.Later on the acting teacher gives them an hour break. Win would want to say thank you to Sound but the latter, exited himself right away and went out to the training room.Win thought, he would follow him but decided not to since its what he wants anyway.

Sound, went out right away cause he needs to have a breathing with the negative air inside the training room.He was so confused, he thought Win would be a different one this time.but it seems like he is just like the actor that he works before too.Sound is now scared, his trauma is no getting a toll out of himself.He decided to call his manager with a shaking hands.When his manager, hears sound voice he already knows something is wrong.Sound may look tough, but the younger male is actually vulnerable.He has a lot of bad experience ever since he joined the industryand he was there watching him struggle, cry his self to sleep and even got overdose with sleeping pills, received death threats, got molested and even almost got kidnap.Now he is worried what triggers the latter's trauma.When arrived at the studio, he directly went to the rest room and calls Sound." Sound!" and there he saw his Nong, eyes blood shut in the corner."Hey what happened?" "Phi, I'm just really having a bad migraine can we maybe ask togo early?" There, the classic Sound Saran always wants to keep his feeling to himself.Don, just nods and tell Sound to stay there while he is going to talk to the acting teacher.Win was listening to some music on his headsets, when Sounds manager came in.He got so curious, so he turn off the music.And then he heard, " Phi, Nong is not feeling good. I dint know what triggers it but he is not fine."Did something happened?"Nothing really happened, but he was not his self yes, I noticed although he was good in his emotions during the script reading but his eyes is shallow today. Just, let him rest when he gets home." the acting teacher said."Thanks Phi" Sounds manager gets his things and looks at him and wai before he went out again.

Win is now, restless thinking about what happened did he caused it?The acting teacher maybe noticed him so he approached him and informed him that Sound is not feeling right and also"Did you say something to Sound? I noticed that you are not really talking to him?Win got startled and just gives a reason" I am just shy Phi, since we just met"Win noticed the acting teachers face sigh and sad face" Sound, is a good person. Although if you are going to search in the internet about him you all can see bad gossips . But those arent true. I have been working with him since he transferred here on this agency.Sound has a lot of dark past on his previous company, he got maltreated and even got abuse by his co actor.In the end, the other party was powerful since he is a senior and he turns the table out and Sound was the one who got gets all the blame and got suspended. 

So Win, hopefully you are different from those actors. Treat Sound fairly, don't re shattered his already broken soul"

After the acting teacher talks to him. He is now more worried, and guilty at the same time  curious as to what really happened to Soundin his past company, was it about the rumors before that Sound molested a senior? Was he physically abused? oh my God did I trigger a trauma to Sound?Win is now, restless and would want to talk to Sound, he cant let him suffer just because of hisstupidity.Win was trying to type a message and was staring on Sound phone number.He cant, he is ashamed of himself.the acting teacher just allow him to get familiarize with the script, since Sound is alsonot around. So he just decided to went home. He is now on his bed, just staring on his phone.He cant really rest up until he can see Sound, and make sure he is already okay.So he made a decision, he will go to Sound.