Chapter 4

When Win saw Sound checking his watch and  little frown on his forehead scanning the place thinking where he is maybe.
He decided to go order his drinks and approach Sound already. He did not forget to order Sounds drink again, asking the service crew what his order was before.

Win was now nervous, too nervous to his liking..

" Hi", Sound looks up to check who was the person approaching him and then he sees the guy Win, this is the face in the picture that his manager sent him awhile ago.

"Uhm, Hi. Win right?" Sound shyly offers his hand.
"Yeah, nice meeting you. Did you wait for long?"
"Oww, not really. I went here early so I can do some stuff. So its not really waiting.."  Sound said smiling.
That got Win flustered a little but shakes it off right away.
On the other hand, Sound thought that the guys freckles is too good for him.
He looks, so handsome. And Sound feels something inside him.
As much as he doesn't likes it, but the other persons stares is making him weak and he knows its not a good sign. So he chose not to entertain the thought.

Sound checks the place for his manager and Wins manager but he sees no one but them alone.
Maybe Win notices it, "my manager and your manager went somewhere and asked me to meet you here alone."
"Hmm, I see well then I thank you for the drinks.
Do you want me to order some muffins or cookies or cupcakes for you?"
Win smiles, its evident that Sound is nervous and shy.
" Its okay Sound, I'm fine."
"Umm, okay." He notice that Sound is soft spoken too, he easily got shy too, and he scratch his nose often when he is nervous. Win finds it all amusing since the latter is already a senior in the industry despite of them having the same age.
He has read some articles saying that Sound is bossy and cranky, guess it isn't true then.
Cause now in front of Win is just an adorable person, having a tint of blushed on his checks out of shyness and damn. As much as he knows its not right but he is pretty, and cute, and he likes his eyes the most. Maybe Sound notice that he is staring, so the latter got shy even more.
Win stops then.

Uhm Sound, do you mind if I asked you questions as a newbie in the industry and you as my Senior.
He saw it again, that sparkle on his yes.
" Yeah, of course."