Chapter 5

One thing Win discovers aside from the many more he has observed is that Sound loved his job, and his music, He even shares, some of the events he had suffered when he was starting in the industry too. And that he was often misunderstood.
Sometimes, people tend to create rumors about him too just to bring him down.
While Sound was talking, he is just there listening and capturing all of the facial expressions that Sound shows. And Win doesn't likes it when Sound is sad. It doesn't suit his pretty face.

After their meet up, Win would want to send Sound off but the latter has his car. So they just bid their goodbyes and will be meeting again Monday for the start of their work shop.
Sound was happy over all. Yet, Win is worried. He is worried because he knows he feels something and he doesn't want it, its just the start of his career so he needs to stop it.
He decided, on Monday he has to put some boundary on his self.

Sound arrived home and was too happy for his liking. He is excited for Monday, he wants to see and talk to  Win again. He learns that Win was into bass guitar so he wants them to maybe collaborate together.
And he wants to know him more too.
He just wants Monday to come and work with Win already.

(What's gonna happened to these two people now?☺️)