See you

FYI the before each chapter you should look at the photo because it should help you imagine it better,maybe not in this case but usually it will.And that's his little sister btw.

⚠️⚠️Trigger warning ❗️mention of blood ❗️

Sebastian

After the bus dropped us of at school I got in my car and drove home to get ready for the game.

I know I scolded Kingston for missing practice because of his mum,but if I'm being honest he's not our strongest player he can't afford to miss out on training and i didn't go because I was on a school trip that was part of my grade and coach did say that I have to keep my grades up in order to stay on the team.

And I'm the best on the team hence why I am captain.

When I get home I go to my room and leave all the shit from the trip in my room.

I grab my water bottle and change,I go downstairs to fill the water up and grab something to eat.

"Seb honey!"I hear my mum yell from the kitchen.

"Yes mum."I say walking into the kitchen and kissing her in the head.

"How was your trip sweetheart."she ask flashing me a smile while she stirs something in the pot.

"Fine actually."i say grabbing an apple form the fruit bowl.

"You need to eat more than that."she says.

"I don't have time for anything else."

"Then take another apple,and take a banana aswell."she says

I love her she's always making sure that I'm never forgetting something.

"Leave me some food."I ask.

"Of course,it will be in the pot for you when you get home."

I thank her and give her a side hug.

While I'm heading to the door someone grabs my leg.

"Sebby."My sister says.

I pick her up and spin her around,Eliza is my younger sister.Shes kinda the opposite of me appearance wise with blonde hair brown eyes while I have dark brown hair and light brown eyes.

"Did you miss me Eliza."I ask her setting her back down on the floor.

"Yes and I also made a pretty picture for you at school yesterday."she says holding a picture of me and her and a house in the background.

"See that's me that's you and that's our house."she says smiling,she has two gaps in her teeth since her teeth recently fell out.

"Oh my Eliza it's amazing,leave it in my room and I'll hang it up."I say kneeling down and pecking a kiss on her forehead.

"Ok Eliza I have to go now I'll see you later."I say frowning at her then standing up and she hugs me,her little arms only being able to rap around my waste.

"Ok bye sebby,I love you I hope you win your match."she says smiling.

"I love you too."I smile at her and close the door.

———

Im in the locker room getting all my gear on when I hear some of the guys walking in.

"You guys are late."I say looking up at them.

"Nah man your just early."Nate say smirking setting his bag down on the bench.

"You're late,we only have 10 minutes to warm up."I say tying my shoe laces.