Home

Jasmine

I have been feeling a lot better recently but I still don't feel like myself.

I heard there was a party tonight and I have been debating if I should go or not,And I was thinking of bringing Mia just so that she's distracted from all the drama that is going on in her life.

The party starts at 9 and it is currently 6:30 so I have a bit of time to get ready,I feel like going over the top tonight since for two weeks I've only been in big bagging clothes,no makeup my hair in a bun.Since I haven't had the energy to get ready.

While I'm sitting in my bed I get a message from my brother Adam.

Adam🙄: Jassy?

Me: Adam?

Adam🙄: would you be so kind and go find Chris he wont answer his phone.

Me: well that's to sad.

Adam: just go PLEASE!

Me: ok he's probably going at it with his girlfriend.

Adam: I fucking hate her.

Me: glad someone thinks the same thing.

I leave my phone on my bed and go try find Christopher.

I here a big scratching noise on the floor like some has just moved something.

I walk down to the living room to try see what it was,When I walk in to the living room I get lifted of my feet and spun around.

I get dropped back to my feet and turn around.

"ADAM!"I scream grabbing him and hugging him tightly.

This has got to be one of the best moments I have experienced all year,i dont want to let go of him I have missed him so much it feels like I haven't seen him in years.

"Jasmine,you look so different."He says grabbing my face.

"So do you"He looks very different.

I just laugh,i look over Adams shoulder and see Josh.

I run up to him and give him a hug as well.

"Jas I heard what happened and I want to know if your ok."He ask.

I go silent,nobody has mention my dad.The thought of him just makes my body freeze.

But I can't let's this be the way I am when I think about it.I cant let him ruin my life even when he's not here.

I shake my self out on my trance.

I give josh a nod,"I'm alright."I say under a whisper.

"Carson is coming round if that's ok."Adam asks Chris and Chris nods in response.

Carson is Adams best friend he goes to our school,I see him around and he always smiles or waves.I used to have the biggest crush on him in elementary school but I got over it when he got his first girlfriend.

All of Adams friends used to be my friends,Adam and I are basically Irish twins we are born 12 months apart so we are in the same year at school.

We used to have the same friends until I took and interest in other things.

I hear the door bell ring and Adam opens the door.

I see a happy Carson standing at the door,he gives Adam a big hug and they laugh and talk and all the stuff you would normally do when you see your best friend after a long period of time.

I go upstairs to my room to get ready and I call Mia.

We face time for a while.

"You should come over,Adams back home."

"Really,I'm sure your happy to see him."She says.

"Of course I am he's my best friend."

"Sooo how's Sebastian."Mia asks laughing really hard.

"It's not funny."I say giving her a straight face.

"Its funny kind of is funny,first you hate him now your staying at his house and having breakfast with his family."She says shaking her head.

"I still dislike him,He was just doing something nice for me."I sigh.

"Can we change the subject."

"Well since I've been feeling ok recently,I was thinking we go to a party tonight because I want to feel more then just ok."She mentions excitedly.

"Sounds like a plan."