For me

Sebastian

I stood in shock as I watched Jasmine knock the shit out of her opponent,I had no clue she knew how to fight like that.But at the same time I wasn't surprised as she had three older brothers.

The bell rang a few times stopping the fight.

Jasmine stood there with barely a mark on her just a busted lip and blood everywhere that most likely didn't belong to her,while the girl next to her was pretty beat,bloody dripping from her nose which was probably broken seeing the amount of times it was punched,her left eye swollen and purple.She had an open cut above her eyebrow.

A man bent under the ropes and walked towards both girls in the ring.

"Let's see who won their bets!"he announced and everyone cheered,it took him a second before he raised one of there hands.

Jasmine hand was raised into the air,she won.

The second he let go of her arm she ran out of the ring and towards me.

"Can we get out of here?"she asked nervously.

"Yeah of course is everything ok?"i ask her looking deep into her eyes trying to see if I could read her.

"Yeah."she doesn't even look at me and heads straight for the door and I follow after her like a puppy.

———

Im driving back to my house and the whole ride is silent.I want to break it but I don't know what to say and I know how much she hates small talk.

"You fought well."I complement,she just nods her head and the corner of her mouth slightly lifts.

Shit I knew this wasn't a good idea she hated it.

Or maybe it was that kiss early,I knew it was a mistake kissing her but she kissed back and she didn't say anything.

"You ok?"I ask her looking over at her for a slight second to see her reaction.

"Mhm"she hums,is that all im getting.She wont even speak.

The silence in the car made the journey feel even longer but eventually we got home.I park the car and took a deep breath before getting out hoping that Jasmine will At least say one word to me.

We step out the car and Jasmine walks a head of me she starts to slow down and slightly crouches over holding her stomach.

"Sebastian?"she calls out.

"Yeah."I say back running up to her.

"I think im going to fai-." She blurts before collapsing to the floor.

"Jasmine."i shout shaking her shoulder.

"Jasmine can you hear me!"I scream,I start to panic as I grab her bridal style and carry her to the house.

———

I waited by the side of my bed for an hour and she still hadn't woken up,I was debating rather or not to call an ambulance or take her to the hospital.

But the more I thought about it I realised how she hadn't been eating,I felt so stupid I should have made her eat something before we left.

She went in the ring with no food or energy.

I leave my room to leave her to rest.

———
Later that night I hear footsteps coming from my room,i excuse myself from the table and go up the stairs.

I open the door and see Jasmine standing there in nothing but her black lace bra and matching under wear.

I quickly step back out of the room and shut the door.