Old times

Jasmine

I wake up and my head is pounding and I can't even process where I am.

I rub my eyes and try scan my surroundings I realise I'm in my bedroom and sigh and fall back on to my pillows.

How did I even get here the last thing I remember is-

Having a panic attack in the middle of a kitchen with god knows how many people watching me.

I groan in embarrassment and throw my blanket over my head.

I hear someone burst into my room.

"RISE AND SHINEEE!"Adam squeals all over my room.

"Get out!"I yell.

"Come on Jas get out of bed stop being lazy."Adam says jumping on my bed.

I pull the covers from over my head.

"What do you want."I say angrily, "and it better be important because I don't appreciate you waking me up so early in the morning."

"First of its very important second its not early it's 3 o'clock in the evening."He says rolling his eyes.

"God earlier then I expected."I moan checking my phone for the time.

"Anyway I was thinking we go out and get lunch even though it's quite late for that,we could wait to dinner time if you like."He suggests laying in my bed and pulling my covers over him.

"Well whatever we get will be my breakfast lunch and dinner."I mention, " also dont get  to comfy you will be leaving soon."

I say yanking the blanket of him and he groans.

"Jas I was warm."

"And I was peacefully sleeping until your fat ass stormed in and woke me up."I yell at him pushing him of my bed.

"Ew Jasmine you reek get a shower."He say covering his nose.

"Fuck you Adam get out if your going to be a dick."I say getting out of my bed.

"Wasn't planning on staying bitch."he says shoving me hard then running out of my room.

How dare he treat a women like that.

As I walk to the bathroom I sniff my armpit,I don't smell that bad.

I get my stuff ready for a shower and blast my amazing music.

---

(Idc if you don't like it imagine something else with ur creative little brain)

When I get out the shower I get changed into a cute and basic outfit that should keep me warm.

I keep everything else simple I only wear mascara and lipgloss and I just blow dry my hair and leave it like that.

I walk down the stairs and see Adam and Carson in the living room playing a game on the play station.