30

"Listen up," Coach called. "The meet's been pushed til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

"Lydia?" Allison called.

"I don't like this place," Lydia muttered.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night."

Nora made her way to her room and fell on the bed with a cry of pain.

She left her room and met up with Allison, Lydia and Stiles.

"Last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon," Allison said.

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, I know. He was definitely a little off with me too, but actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine."

"See, it is the motel," Lydia told them. "Either we need to get out of here right now, or... Someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism asap, before the werewolves go crazy and kill us."

Stiles frowned. "Okay, just hold on, all right? What if it's not just the motel? The number in the office went up by three, right?"

"You mean like three sacrifices?" Allison asked.

"What if this time it's three werewolves?"

"Scott, Isaac, and Boyd."

Nora frowned. 'There are four. Not three.'

Stiles met her eyes.  "Yeah. Maybe we were meant to come here."

"Exactly!" Lydia agreed. "So can we get the hell out of here now? Please?"

Something caught Stiles' eye. "Wait, hang on. Let me see this."

"What is that?" Allison asked.

Stiles read the newspaper article. ""28-year-old man hangs himself at the infamous Glen Capri.""

Lydia frowned. "Oh, no. Look at these two. They both mention the room 217. These are probably all the suicides that happened in this room."

Nora's brow furrowed. 'So if every room has a Bible...'

"There could be articles in all the rooms," Lydia finished.

"That's a beautiful thing," Stiles muttered. "Most places leave a mint under the pillow. This one leaves a record of all the horrible deaths that occurred."

"What if the room next door has the one about the couple?" She led us to the room and tried to open the door. "No, that was not locked before."

Allison shook her head. "Forget it. We need to get Scott, Isaac and Boyd out of here."

Lydia opened her mouth to say something and then said, "I'm not the only one who heard that, am I?"

Allison listened for a moment. "It sounds like someone turned the handsaw on."

"Handsaw?" Stiles repeated, forcing the door open to see Ethan inching the handsaw closer to his chest. "Hey, no, Ethan, don't!"

We wrestled and Stiles managed to get the handsaw away from him. Nora pulled the plug.

"Aah!" Ethan cried as he hit the heater. "What just happened?"

"Ethan!" Stiles yelled.

Ethan glared at him. "Didn't you hear what I just said? I don't know how I got there or what I was doing."