Nora pulled up to Eichen House, worried about Stiles' message to her.

Scott arrived outside Eichen House on his motorcycle and he took off his helmet. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Sheriff Stilinski sighed. "Because I wanted to avoid something like this."

Stiles looked at Nora and Scott. "It's only 72 hours."

Scott frowned. "In there. Where Barrow came from. Remember that guy? He had a tumor that exploded flies." He turned to the sheriff. "There's a lot you don't know yet."

Sheriff Stilinski glanced between them. "I know enough. Nogitsunes, kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called."

Stiles turned to his dad and said proudly, "Wow. That was actually all surprisingly correct."

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed over to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

Scott frowned. "Then why are you putting him in here?"

Stiles turned to his friend. "He's not. It was my decision."

"Stiles, we can't help you if you're in there."

Stiles sighed. "And I can't hurt you."

Nora looked at Stiles and offered a soft smile. 'We'll find something. Deaton's got some ideas, and Argent is calling people. I'll do what I can. We'll figure it out.'

"If we can't-" Scott began.

Stiles shook his head, cutting Scott off. "If you can't... If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out."

He turned to Nora. 'Nora, watch out for yourself and Mateo.'

'I will. But we'll save you, Stiles. I know it.'

He waved goodbye to Nora and Scott before walking into Eichen House with his dad.

Nora and Scott made their way back to the Animal Clinic.

When they got there, they saw that Deaton was on the phone with Argent and Allison was waiting for them.

Scott heard Deaton mention a scroll and frowned. "Scroll?"

"A Shugendo scroll," Deaton replied. "The Shugendo were the ascetic mystics of Japan. The scroll had information on how to exorcise a Nogitsune."

"So, where is it? Did someone buy it?"

Deaton nodded. "The man who last purchased it was named Kincaid."

Allison moved back next to Nora. "He was with Katashi. He's the guy who met with Isaac to buy the gun."

"Sounds like Katashi wanted the scroll for himself."

The teens made their way to the Argent penthouse to meet with Ethan and Aiden. As soon as they were all inside, Allison said, "My father said all of Katashi's evidence is being moved to a Federal Lockup by armored car tonight. Probably within the next few hours."

Aiden frowned. "We're going to rob an armored car."

"Well, we're going to try."

While they finished discussing the plan, Scott told us, "This is a really bad plan."

Lydia frowned. "It's not that bad."

"It's not that good."

"Okay. We all know this plan is terrible. We have no idea which road they'll take. But assuming Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, we can follow it."

Allison pointed to a spot on the map. "So when it gets here..."

"We attack him?" Ethan questioned, cutting her off.

"Your bikes are going to be in the middle of the road, like you got into an accident. When the driver steps out to help-"

"We attack him?"

"No," Lydia and Allison replied.

Lydia continued. "You'll distract him while Scott will break open the back door."

Scott let out a sigh. "I hope."

She turned to Aiden. "You're geting Katashi's finger."

He grimaced at her words. "It's not his actual finger, is it?"

Lydia rolled her eyes. "You are so out of our league."

Aiden frowned. "Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?"

Scott looked between them. "Because the sheriff will be tampering with evidence if he gets caught. Guys, trust me. This is gonna work. We can do this. I promised Stiles it would work."

Allison nodded. "He's right. This has to work. My dad's in jail for murder. We need to do this."

They made their way to the station and stood outside. Allison lowered her crossbow and glanced to Kira. "You're up."

Kira grabbed the GPS and slipped it on the back of the ambulance and ran back towards us, a panicked expression on her face. The door opened and Deputy Parrish walked out.

He opened the passenger's door to the ambulance and backed up slowly, raising his gun. He walked around the truck. A guy suddenly jumped out and knocked Parrish's head into the car, knocking him out.

"Who the hell is that?" Aiden wondered.

"Kincaid," Scott replied.

Allison who had her crossbow aimed at Kincaid. He rummaged through boxes and pulled out a silver thing.

"We need that finger," Scott said.

The man shot him a smirk. "Why should I give it to you?"

"There's a briefcase in there with $150,000 in it."

"The scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million."

Scott's voice took on a commanding tone. "Give me the finger."

Kincaid frowned at Scott and he sighed. "You know what I mean."

Kira seized the opportunity to jump from the top of the truck and onto the guy's back. Unfortunately, he realized, and she was thrown to the ground. The man growled and flicked his eyes to show steel blue. "I guess negotiations are over."

Allison shot an arrow into Kincaid and he pulled it out. Kira rushed him, but was grabbed by the throat and lifted into the air. Allison's face was hit, and she was slammed into a wall. Scott rushed him and was thrown to the floor. "You have the eyes of an Alpha. But where's the strength?"

Strength came, Kira, and threw him at the hospital van and he crashed into it and fell to the ground.

Ethan and Aiden started attacking Kincaid and Scott yelled, "Ethan, Aiden..."

"Stop!" Lydia cried.

Aiden narrowed his eyes. "You want him to come after us? Scott, we've seen guys like this. Trust us. He's dangerous."

"So are we," Scott said. "You saw what Kira did. He looks smart enough to remember that. We have to remember; we came here to save a life. Not take one."

They got the Shugendo scroll and made their way back to the clinic. Deaton looked over the scroll grimly. "There isn't much here, unfortunately."

"Does it say anything?" Scott wondered.

Deaton sighed. "My Japanese isn't great. Nora is better at it, but she left. But it appears to say that one method of expelling a Nogitsune is to change the body of the host."

"Change the body?"

Deaton nodded. "Which begs the question. How do we change Stiles' body?"

"By turning him into a werewolf."