CHAPTER 3:BONDING

Taehyung's POV

Namjoon hyung dragged me to there balcony he said he's gonna tell me something and i don't feel good about it.

"What are gonna tell me hyung?"i asked him.

"I know you and jennie only have a temporary relationship but please make her feel like you you like her too i just want her to be happy and please treat her as a princess like how i treat her i know its just a force for you cuz she's been being annoying for you but please im begging you i love my sister that's why im doing this" he said.

"I cant promise hyung but i'll try"i said and leave.

Jennie's POV

As i wake up im already in my room, when i heard someone talking in the balcony and there i saw oppa and tae talking.

"I know you and jennie only have a temporary relationship but please make her feel like you you like her too i just want her to be happy and please treat her as a princess like how i treat her i know its just a force for you cuz she's been being annoying for you but please im begging you i love my sister that's why im doing this" oppa said.

As i heard that my tears drop and i heard taehyung said"i can't promise hyung but i'll try"saying that he went out and i returned to my room.

Jisoo's POV

Its so boring i think i should call lisa and rosè were going to jennie's house and we'll go to the mall cuz you know about her condition we want to spend more time with her.

On the phone

"Hey liz are you free today let's go to jennie's house and we'll go to the mall"i said.

"Sure unnie "she said and end the call same goes with rosè i call her and i took my car and went to their houses.

"Unnie lets go"lisa said and we proceed to rosè's house.

"Unnie liz"she said and sit at the back of the car.

After a long ride were finally at jennie's house and we rang the doorbell and the gate opened revealing jennie.

"Unnie liz chaeng your here"she said in shocked.

"We just wanna hang out with why dont you want to?"chaeng asked.

"No im just shocked cuz you didn't tell i should've been get ready earlier"she said.

"Nah we want to surprise you"liz said

"Come in just wait for me i'll just take a shower and we'll go"she said and rushed to her room.

"Take your time we'll be waiting"i said

Jennie's POV

I was so shocked because my bestie are here and happy at the same time cuz im bored really bored.

When im done getting ready i went downstairs and we went to the mall.

Anyway's this is ther outfit.

Then we bond together eat laugh watch a movie we played and jisoo dropped us to our home and i feel very happy being with them

---------------------

I'm sorry for short chapter i promise next chapter is long byee thanks for the support😘😘