CHAPTER 9:JENNIE'S MESSAGE

Taehyung's POV

When i rushed jennie at the hospital i called jisoo lisa rosè and namjoon hyung and a few hours later they come towards me and i told them everything and gave them the letter and necklaces.

"This letter is from jennie she told me to give that to all of you she said read the letter and always wear the necklace she brought for us"i said and handed it to them.

"Thank you for fulfilling jennie's last wish i think you should rest now your look tired taehyung i'll tell you if i take her home for her burial"he said and i just nodded and go home to change my clothes and wait for namjoon hyung's message.

As i get in the house i called jimin hyung jin hyung and jungkook and tell them the news and when they arrived they comforted me.

Jin's POV

When taehyung called us we are shocked on what he told us we comfort him cuz we know how hurt he was.

"Hyung im so late to tell her i like her she had brain tumor and never bother telling me cuz she thinks i don't care am i a bad person"he said and i patted his back.

"No tae your not its not your fault destiny is against you two" i said and after he cried a lot he sleep already and we go home too.

Jisoo's POV

When namjoon oppa told us to go home and he'll just take care of jennie we left and i remember about jennie's message and i decided to read it.

'Dear jisoo unnie

Unnie i know you're reading this and im already gone i just want you to know that i love you so much and i remember when we we're young you always protect us from our bullies you make me feel that i have a sister and thank you for always supporting me on my decision for always helping me in hard times, i will take our memories with me dont forget that i'm always by your side listening to you and always wear the necklace i brought for you ok i know you are crying now and im not there to wipe it can you wipe it for me and if you ever miss me just look at the sky and see a bright star that mean im saying i love you to u always visit me ok i'll get going unnie take care of yourself and lisa and chaeyoung and don't forget about me okay byee my unnie till we meet again.

                                                'Loving you'
                                                       Jennie

After i read the message i cried and as jennie said wipe it for her i wiped it and wore the necklace she brought for us.

"Don't worry jen you wont sufer now and i won't forget you i will always visit you my jen and can you hug me right now"as i said that i feel a cold air around me and i know its her.

"I love you jen thank you for the memories you gave me no more pains now my jenjen"i said and sleep

Rosè's POV

When i get home i take out jennie unnie's message to read it in my room.

'Dear chaeyoung

Hi chaeng im sorry if i didn't hand you this in person i don't want to cry in front of you cuz i want to be strong cuz you treat me as your role model,chaeng take care of yourself cuz im not there anymore to take care of you when you are sick dont worry i'll always be by your side looking for you i hope you find a man who will treat you like a princess and will give you food take care of jisoo unnie and lisa ok dont make jisoo unnie mad don't fight with lisa i won't be there to help jisoo unnie stop you i love you so much and wear the necklace i brought for you ok if you miss me just look at the sky if you see bright star that mean im saying i love you byee my chaeng till we meet again.