FIFTEEN

Jeongguk's eyes turn wide when he sees it, curiosity taking over him.

"Y─you bought me more presents?" He breathes out in pure astonishment, not being able to believe it.

Taehyung hums, walking over to the bed and putting the big bag on it.

"I did, bun. I got a few things you need. I hope you'll like them."

The bunny peeks into it, hand reaching in to grab the first few things. He pulls out a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a hairbrush.

"Everyone needs those things, so of course I had to get them for you." Taehyung says with a grin, watching the bunny's tail twitch and his eyes crinkle up from smiling.

"Thank you so much, hyung.." Jeongguk whispers.

"There's more in there for you! Take a look."

At that, the bunny frowns. He already got so much from him─ a plushie, more comfort, warmth and safety than he ever felt in his entire life, and now these other three things. What else could the tiger possibly give him?

"You got me clothes?" The younger asks, pulling out a few shirts and two pair of trousers, even a comfortable pyjama set and undergarments.

"Of course, I told you I would. I wasn't sure what you like best, so I got a few basic things. I'm sorry if it doesn't really match you, but─"

"No, tiger, I love it! Thank you so much, Taehyungie. You didn't have to.. N─no one has ever─" He breaks out sniffling and hiccuping from the sudden amount of happiness, turning around to face the elder.

"Don't cry, Koo! You deserve all the happiness in the world. I'm glad you like what I got for you." Taehyung laughs softly, yet quiets down when the bunny grasps his hand and lifts it up to his ears, standing even closer to him.

"You want me to touch you there, bun?" Taehyung breathes out, starting to feel on edge.

Why do you want me to do such an intimate thing?

The younger responds by nodding, emitting a happy noise from the back of his throat when the elder's fingers start caressing his sensitive ears from the base to the top.

The tiger can feel himself start to tremble from how hard he is starting to fight himself to not let his instincts take over.

He is so soft and tiny.. He looks so─

That's when he suddenly picks up on something. While he drowned in his thoughts, the bunny snuck in closer and is now softly rubbing his cheeks on the male's chest as if he wouldn't notice, as if he was sneaky with it.

..Is he trying to scent me?

Out of pure and absolute shock he lets it happen, freezing right on the spot. His hand stops moving and this causes the boy to step back.

"Thank you.." He whispers with a fiercely beating heart, not daring to look back up at the tiger.

Taehyung hums, blinking himself back into actuality.

"You're welcome, Koo. I'm going to eat something downstairs, feel free to join me anytime." He says, turning around and trying not to make it too obvious how shocked he is as he speeds down the stairs.

It was when the tiger finished eating, the bunny showed up in the room.

Taehyung glances him up and down, smiling at the sight of him wearing the new clothes he bought for him.

"It looks good on you! Do you like it?" He asks, causing the boy to rapidly nod.

"I do! They fit just fine. Maybe a little baggy, but I like that. It's comfortable." He answers, smiling back.

"Would you like to play some games with me or something? Or we could watch a movie? Anything you'd like." The tiger stands up, placing his plate and glass in the sink.

When he turns around, he almost trips because of how close the bunny is standing next to him.

"I want to do those things with you! What kind of games? And what movie?" Jeongguk asks, doe eyes big and bright as he stares up at the elder.

"You can pick, bun. I'm fine with anything. Come, I'll show you." Taehyung barely even finished his sentence, when the bunny already held his hand.

He heads over towards the cabinet in which all of the games are kept, grinning fondly at the sight of a very excited boy searching through them.

"Is this one okay?" Jeongguk questions, showing him a familiar stack of Uno cards.

"Of course! Do you know how to play?"

The younger shakes his head, "No, but I'm a fast learner! I promise. C─can you teach me?" His voice was laced in uncertainty since he was afraid of getting rejected, something that always happened in the past.

Taehyung frowns at the tone, "Don't worry, Koo. Even if you weren't, we have all day. Of course I will teach you. As long as you have fun, alright?"

He leads the boy to the couch, not aware of how his own behaviour impacts the younger. He is too busy trying to figure out how the other is put together without scaring him, in order to realise the way he is taking care of him looks a lot like something else to the bunny.

But he couldn't know that─ he has no knowledge about bunnies when it comes to that topic, nor does it even occur to him in the slightest.

"Yes, that's it! You're getting the hang of it. Do you feel confident enough for a real round of Uno?" Taehyung wiggles his brows, causing the brunette to cutely laugh.

"I think so! I'm going to defeat you, tiger." The bunny competitively giggles out in response.