THIRTY-FOUR

It's Saturday, and Taehyung smiles fondly at Jeongguk as he pulls a hoodie over his head.

"Are you ready to go? It's an hour drive. Do you want some snacks for on the way or anything?" He questions.

"No, I'm alright, hyung!" The bunny giggles, shaking his head.

"Alright then! Let's go." He holds out his hand and the boy immediately grabs it, following him out of the door towards his car.

Throughout the entire drive the bunny curiously peeked out of the window, watching the scenery change.

"Hey, Koo?" The ravenette voices, catching his attention.

"I'm really sorry for the way Jimin is acting.. I don't understand what's gotten into him. I swear he's really nice, lately he just hasn't been himself."

Jeongguk nibbles on his bottom lip, "It's not your fault, Tae. I.. might have pissed him off. At first it was accidental but then I realised why he's acting the way he does and then I started purposely getting under his skin, because I am afraid of losing you."

Taehyung frowns at the words.

"What do you mean, bun?"

"He's jealous, hyung. It's so obvious. A─and I got insecure because I didn't want him to think he could steal you away from me, so I started scenting you right in front of him. I'm really sorry.." He stammers, glancing at him.

"Jealous? Why the hell would he be jealous? When I talked to him the other day he gave me the impression he is simply afraid of being forgotten or being liked less.." The elder wears a confused expression.

"I think he likes you a little more than just a best friend.." Jeongguk whispers, one of his ears drooping.

"I─if that's the case, you wouldn't like him more than me, right? I.. I am still your little bunny, right?" He asks in a tiny voice with wide doe eyes.

Taehyung's heart tugs at his words. He takes his right hand and brings it up to the boy's ear, softly scratching it for a moment.

"Don't worry, Koo. Nobody can replace you."

You have a special place in my heart no one else has or ever will.

This seems to cheer him up again and he giggles, ears perking up.

"Good. Because I would've fought him for you. I don't care he's a fox, he shouldn't touch what belongs to me." Jeongguk suddenly exclaims, territorially.

Taehyung chuckles at his words, eyebrows raising up in surprise at the tone.

"Yeah? Do I belong to you, bun?" The ravenette asks, slightly teasingly.

"Yeah. You do, tiger. You're mine." Jeongguk responds, his usual shyness gone for a second.

The elder parks his car in front of a familiar house, turning off the engine. He turns to look at the bunny, staring into his eyes for a second.

He raises his hand and touches the uncovered wound on his neck, causing him to shiver.

"I'm yours, little one. And you're all mine." Taehyung affirms, locking eyes again.

They can feel the tension build up again, growing hotter.

He leans in and captures his lips in a kiss, adrenaline and passion coursing through their veins.

Then he pulls away, knowing it can't escalate like it did last time before they got interrupted.

"Let's go, hm?" He grins, nodding his head into the direction of the house.

The bunny nods, unbuckling and stepping out.

He hides himself behind the tiger when he rings the doorbell, nervous to his core.
He really wants to be liked by Taehyung's parents, he wants them to be approving of him.

The door opens and in view comes an unfamiliar man with the same ears on his head like Taehyung.

"Ah, son! We've missed you so much!" The man exclaims, engulfing him in a short hug and patting his back.

"Come in, come in!" He urges, stepping aside.

Only then do his eyes fall upon Jeongguk.

He stills in his spot, eyes widening. He glances at Taehyung for a moment, seeing him grin.

His orbs turn back to the prey who is hiding behind his ears. A wide smile takes over his lips.

"Hello there, you must be the reason as to why my son is so happy lately! For that I can't thank you enough. Come on in!"

Jeongguk's heart flutters in happiness at the warm welcome. He holds onto Taehyung's hand while they walk inside, stepping inside the living room.

"Taehyung, our boy!" Another man comes in view, dashing forward to enclose him in his arms.

"We've missed you! Namjoon kept─ oh, who is this?" His eyes switch to the other boy, a sweet smile on his face.

"H─hi, I'm Jeongguk! It's very nice to meet you, Misters." He politely says with a bow, his ears slightly drooped in front of his flustered face.

"You're so well-mannered and sweet! It's so nice to meet you, Jeongguk! I'm Seokjin, and this Namjoon. He is Taehyung's biological father." He introduces both himself and his husband next to him.

The bunny smiles cutely, "It's very nice to meet you too!"

Taehyung ruffles his hair, massaging the base of his ear with a wide grin on his lips.

"I'm so proud of you, Koo." He says, causing the boy's face to heat up.

"Come, let's sit down. Would you guys like something to drink or eat?" Seokjin offers.

Within three minutes they were all sipping on some tea, sharing glances.

"So, Jeongguk, how did you meet Taehyung?" Namjoon questions in curiosity.