Chapter Four~ Kiss you

Nialls Pov

This girl is abit of a weirdo to be honest,Shes a fan yet shes noy angirling..

Strange.

Shes pretty

I hope she doesnt kidnap me.

She wont.

Will she?

No..

Is she a kidnapper,Omg!

"So,Do you wanna do something or just sit here in silence?.." She asks.

"Ha,Errm yeah okay!" I stutter.I sound like Harry,Great.

"So what have you and the boys been doing recently?" She asks.

Shes actually very pretty,Her hair flowsdown her back and-No Niall no!You cant just like her after meeting her."Errm we've been on tour for a couple of months but now we have a bit of time off which is always good!" I say confidently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Ill update more tomrrow its just a taster I guess..

I know its insanely boring but im trying to portray what Niall thinks of Vienna then its going to get dramatic..

OH YES!

Any shipping ideas yet?

Thanks for reading if you are..

Kinda awkward if nobody is..

PLEASE COMMENT OR DO SOME KINDA THING TO MAKE ME REALISE YOU LIKE IT..

__________________________________________________

Viennas Pov.

This is now sufficiently awkward..

"So what are your plans for the summer then?" I ask trying to be cool,But failing.

"I dont know?" He responds .

You have such an interesting life Niall Horan.

"Thanks! Im sure its much more interesting than yours!"

"You dont know that!" I shoot back.

"I kind of do,Your in Starbucks at 9Oclock on a Friday doesnt really say party hard doesit?" He says while raising an eyebrow.

Well then.

Not so innocent now are we irish?

I begin to walk up to him and stare up at him.

"You obviously not aware of the fact that were here for however long untill somebody finds us so I suggest you stop being such an idiot!" I say while growing increaingly closer to him.

After this you wouldnt believe what he did next.

He kissed me.