Chapter Thirteen~Change My Mind

Viennas Pov.

Whos knocking at the door creating that huge banging?

Oh wait its my head. .

Have I been drinking?

Where am I?

Whos room is this?

'Morning babe, How you feeling?' I hear a male voice say, I turn around to see Niall holding a glass of water and some Paracetamol.

Thank god

'Like hell. What happened last night?' I ask, Slightly scared of what his answer will be..

Ive been in some bad situations before, Involving the police,Shots and a racoon.

Best not to ask.

'Nothing too bad, You just had to many shots I think!' He chuckles while passing me the water and tablets.

I accept gracefully and set the glass down on the table.

'I brought you back here because you were in no fit state to make your way home' He smiles.

'God! Londons going to be flipping her shit and I lost my phone the other day at Taco Bell' I ramble one.

'Relax love. Harry took her in last night, They were getting on swimmingly!' He says while winking.

I bet shes loving it..

Harry is one hot piece of ass anyway..

Those tatoos are damn sexy.

'Oh thank god!' I say and flop back down on the sofa.

'Hay! Fancy meeting the boys today?' He says and slings his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him so that Im sat between his legs with my head on his chest.

Oh my ed sheeran.

What even is this?

'I errm I dont I errm yeah' I stutter.

'Im going to take that as a yes, You can use some of my clothes if you want. Im going to shower,Your welcome to go in after I do?' He says with a smile.

Aww, I was comfy.

Im going to meet one direction, Jesus Christ.

Ive lost the power to fangirl, I feel powerless! Powerless I tell you.