Twenty Three~Irresistible

The next day was like any other really apart from the fact that one of my best friends was coming back into town! I haven't seen him in ages since he's being off being famous and such.

I feel the phone vibrate next to me, I pick it up too see a call from non other than Luke.

Yep, Luke from 5Sos.

Our moms grew up together thats how I know him. My moms australian.

"Luke!" I scream.

"Vi!" He screams back.

"When will you get here?' I ask.

"Open your front door" He replies.

I walk over to the front door, Open it, And see a very tall, Very handsome Luke Hemmings standing in the door way with his phone in his hand.

I drop my phone and pounce on him, With my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Ive missed you so much" I mumble into his neck.

He smells so good.

"Thanks" He chuckles.

"I have to stop doing that!" I cry.

"Nice to know nothings changed" He says with pulling my down.

"So what adventures are we going on then in the big apple?" He asks while trying to do what I think is supposed to be a american accent.

"Nobody talks like that you freak!" I exclaim while walking into the kitchen.

"Potato, Potatoe" He mumbles.

Jerk.

"I was thinking, Empire state building,Statue of Liberty then Magnolia Bakery?" I say.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!" Luke chants while running round the room with his shirt over his head.

Boys, Cant live with them. Cant live without them.