Thirty Five~Dont Forget Where You Belong

Louis Pov.

After coming out of the hospital I was blinded by lights and flashes and "Louis who did you punch" "What happened" And things of that nature which wasn't fun after nearly having your fist amputated. Thankfully god ol' Paul was there to shove off some touchy feely paps.

Arriving back at the hotel..

"Lou! What happened mate?" Harry said as he ran over and pulled me into a hug.

"Punched a wall" I mumble.

"Bloody hell man, Why?"

"I was mad, Who wants to go out tonight?"I offer,Trying to change the subject.

"Dont try and change the subject Louis!" He demands.

"Just fuck off will you" I proclaim.

"Shit man I didnt mean that I-" The door slams cutting me and the conversation off.

Good one Louis there you go again pissing everyone off.

Harry's Pov.

What the hells wrong with Louis?

Usually, If there's something pissing him off then he just tells me.

He never tells me to fuck off.

"Louis just told me to fuck off" I tell Niall.

"Why?"

"Cause I asked him why he punched a wall and he got mad" I tell him.

"He's a cunt" He replies.

"He's not. He's just..In a bad mood. Yeah. Thats it" I stumble.

"Niall I used your shower gel I hope thats okay" I hear Vienna say from inside the bathroom.

"Thats fine babe" Niall responds.

"Your so whipped"

"No im not" He protests

He so is.

"Oh please, She could ask you to give up drinking for the rest of your life and you'd do it. Cause shes hot"I say, Wink and walk out of the room feeling pretty accomplished.