Chapter Eleven~Truly Madly Deeply

AN.

(Different Pov. Thought i'd switch things up a bit..K, Cool.)

............................................................

Liam's Pov.

Nialls been talking to this girl recently, I think her names Violet? Viola? Vienna! Her names Vienna!

It's not that I'm not happy for him, But Niall tends to get in too quick if you know what I mean.

He thinks he's in love with someone when he barely knows them.

I just hope he doesnt get his heart broken.

I have, I know its a terrible thing and I hope he never has to go through it.

Me and the boys are all a bit protective of Niall because hes so carefree, Sometimes hes a by oblivious.

Poor lad.

'Harry wants to know if you want to go out clubbing later mate, Were all going so...' Zayn says while sauntering into my room.

No privacy, In my own hotel room as well.

Ridiculous.

'Sure, What time are we going? I'm not drinking though!' I state while rifling through my wardrobe for some jeans and a shirt to wear.

'In about twenty minutes or something? You never drink, You're so boring! '

'Whatever, Somebody has to be there to pick up the pieces after you and Harry dont they?' I say while raising my eyebrows.

'Errm, Well..Were not that bad!' He says with a sullen expression on his face.

'Yeah, Wharever helps you sleep at night mate. You better go and get changed then ,Hadnt you?' I ask with a smirk on my face, Knowing full well that hes already changed.

'What?! Im already changed!' He exclaims while throwing his arms in the air!

Ha ha.

Win!

Nialls Pov.

As we arrive at the club I can already see home paps, Great.

They don't usually annoy me, I mean there just doing there jobs. But when I just want to go out for a night with my mates, I dont really want to be blinded everytime I step outside, Do I?

No, No I don't.

You can already hear the music blasting.

Get a few pints down me, I might feel a bit better.

Maybe.

I walk into some club I dont know the name of, And bump into someobe who looks vaguely familiar.

'Excuse me, Is your name London?' I ask a pretty blonde girl wearing a black dress.

London,Viennas best friend I think.

Ive forgot what her last name is, Im not the best with names.

Its a condition, But im living through it one day at a time.

Its hard.

Shes made a few brief appearances during Vienna and I's Skype time.

Vienna might be here if she is?

Yes please.

'Errm, Yeah? Oh, Wait! Your Niall Horan arent you?' She says, The recognition in her eyes evident.

'Yes! Your Viennas best friend right?' I say while smiling.

'Yeah, Did you want something or?..' She says while trailing off and looking into the distance dramatically.

Her and Harry are so alike, Its actually pretty scary.

I should be cupid and introduce them, Without the nappy and bow and arrow that is.

'Please. Is Vienna here?' I ask hopefully.

'Shes over there! Ill be going now..Maybe you'll see me agan, Maybe you wont!' She says while shaking her hands in front if my face for effect.