Chapter Fourteen~Forever Young

Nialls Pov.

I thought I'd be slightly nervous about letting Vienna meet the boys, But suprisingly im not..

Because, There good looking lads and if they turn on the charm she might leave me.

Its not like were together anyway..

OH HOW I WISH!

Stepping out of the shower, Wrapping a towel around my waist I glance round the room to see if Vi's there..

She's not, Thank god.

I cant say I want her to see my clothless this early.

Not that I think about that kind of thing.

Nope.

Never.

Not even once..

FINE! I'm a teenage boy what dk you expect?

Harry's Pov.

Spending last night with London was amazing, Shes amazing.

Not to mention hot..

If this Vienna chick is anything like Niall's descibed all the boys are byggered.

I'm happy with London.

As of yet..

Though, Im sure Niall's already claimed her, Vienna that is.

Londons mine.

Also, Lou was talking to some girl with the same name, It couldnt be the same one could it?

People always say 'Small world' however, I personally feel the world is quite big so that statement is false..

Bloody hell, I sound like Zayn.

Thats never good.

'Lou!' I shout.

'Yes, Harold?' He grins walking into the lounge part of the room we share.

'You know I hate you calling me Harold!' I groan.

'Thats exactly why I do it!' He grins evily. 'Now, What did you want?'

'Whats that Viennna girl that you were talking to on Twitter like?' I ask.

'Oh haz, She was beautiful. She was so nice and witty and like me and she talked to me and didnt fangirl, It was magical!' He exclaims while throwing his arms jn the air.

Sometimes I wonder why Im friends with this hooligan.

'Did you ever think that Nialls Vienna could be your Vienna?'

'Yeah, But im hoping it isnt, I love Niall but this time I want the girl you know?' He says with a sad expression on his face..

'Aww! Boo bear!' I say while throwing my arms round him.

Larry all you want, I dont care.

'Now, Wheres London? Do you know, Or no?' I ask with a grin plastered on my face.

'Shes in the shower mate' He says and winks.

(AN. Both Londons and Viennas encounter, If you will will be in the next chapter...K? Peace)