Epilogue

"Hussein! Si Kaori! Na-kidnap!"

In just a snap, I felt my world crushing down. What the actual fuck?

"What do you mean? Where's my wife?!"

Everything stopped the moment my voice roared around the corners of the church. A lot of curious eyes were looking at me but I didn't mind. All I need is information about my wife's whereabouts. Everything is fucked up.

"Tumawag 'yong driver, dinala daw ng mga armadong tao! Si Kaori, iligtas mo." Kady, my wife's friend, started crying in front of me.

"Fuck! Old man, I'll borrow your men."

"Sure thing, son. How many do you need?"

"Fuck this! I need thousands of them. We're going to raid this country."

I need to think calmly. Damn it. I don't think I can. My system can't function well at this moment. I don't know. I want my wife. I need to see her real fast or else I'm going to lose my mind.

"Hussein, huwag kang padalos-dalos." Eros' wife panicky said.

"I'm going to fuck their brains out if they do something to my wife!"

When was the last time I felt this kind of emotion? I'm scared. I am damn scared. I was scared as hell when Mamá was fighting for her life. I don't want to go through that shit again. I don't want to feel the same pain.

"Team A, raid within this area. Team B, raid the whole Luzon. Team C, Visayas. Team D, Mindanao. Call your men, old man. Send a battalion to raid Japan. Block all the damn airports and port. Don't let any fucking plane fly until my wife is back. Not even a single boat will sail until further notice. Move!" I ordered.

My head is spinning and my heart is hurting is fuck. I love my wife and I'd be damned if something bad happens to her.

"Do you have any idea with this?" I couldn't stop myself from approaching the Norhaya's.

"We're clueless too! We haven't returned to Japan yet."

Fuck. I am going to lose my mind. And if their family is behind all of this, then they better pray.

"Damn, man, calm your nerves. We'll find your wife." Eros tapped my back but it didn't help. "Where are you going? My men is already there to help with the search. All you can do now is wait."

I hissed. "I am not going to sit here and wait. I'm going to get her myself."

"No shooting!"

"I can't promise you that." With that, I left.

I gripped the steering wheel hardly while the other hand carries a gun. Behind me are my men. I sped up, 810 horsepower rocket. I just want to marry her, that is all I'm asking.

They fuck with me, I will crush all of them. No one dare mess with my wife.

I arrived at the scene where my wife was taken. The driver was being interrogated by the police. The car had been planted with bullets and my wife is nowhere near. There was no blood so I'm positive that they brought her with them. Ah, fuck. I'm going to kill all of them. I will show no mercy once I see them hurt my wife.

"Sir, the last plane landed in Macau just a few minutes."

I can feel the anger arousing inside me. "What about the last ship?"

"Two ship is currently in the Southwest Asia. There was no other record found, Sir."

Fuck! "Raid those ships. Arthur! Ready my goddamn plane. I'm flying to Macau."