Frisk: A Fucked Up Puzzle

For the past six hours, I've been pacing around the evidence room to take notes and to try and make up of anything I've learned from this week. 

The man first went into the ammunition shop and miraculously stole Orlin's guns and ammo before disappearing out of thin air.

A few days later, the day of the party, he went over towards the closest hotel near the venue, Peaceful Springs, to find himself a room anywhere so that he could have access to the top of the building.  

And then, he made his move, trying to snipe our beloved mayor right into his fluffy head. . 

So, I've got his whereabouts. . but not his identity or his motives. . 

This is gonna be harder than I thought. . 

Okay, Frisk. . just think. . How can I find his identity. . ?

I couldn't find not one fingerprint on the guns or any of the bullets for that matter. . 

And even with all of the damn bullets and guns in the bag, it took a solid two hours to try and find anything within those heavy pieces of metal while trying to keep my gloves intact.

And the worst part is; there are four fucking pockets on this damn duffle bag. .  

Walking down over towards the air conditioner to crank up the air, I heard the door opening from behind me, turning around I saw my lovely boyfriend walking in with his black backpack as he placed it onto his desk. 

"Hey Frisk. You doing okay, baby?"

"Hey! I'm good!" I call back, walking over to him to give a quick kiss as I pull a chair next to him to sit.

"You look like you've been working bunches." He laughs, taking out a handkerchief from his bag and wiping the sweat off of my face. 

"Do I? I'm not tired, I'm just super sweaty. . "

"Don't work yourself too much, Frisk."

"I know babe, and I'm fine! I've just been doing a little research."

"On what exactly?"

"On the bastard who tried to kill your dad."

"You have?" Chara's body sat up in his desk chair, "What do you have so far?" 

"Well, I found out that the culprit went to rob an ammunition shop a few days prior to the venue. . and he bought a room the day before. Other than that, I haven't found much of anything about his identity. ."

"What evidence do you have so far?"

"Just the bag full of bullets and weapons. . " I sigh, picking up the heavy ass bag with a groan before slamming it onto the desk. "I didn't finish looking through it just yet. . but I'm too bummed out to check the other compartments. . "

"How many did you search through?"

"One. ."

"Hey, it's better than nothing  cariño!"

I look over at him hiding a smile as I roll my eyes with a sigh.

"Well, I'll tell you what." He chuckles, standing up to grab some gloves, "I'll help you look through it. We can look through different parts together!"

"You'd do that for me?" I cooed softly as I got up, making him look with a slight grin. 

"Of course, I work here."

"Oh right."

"How did you-"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me. ."