Chara: An Unannounced Face

Walking into the dim parking lot, Frisk and I stood on opposite sides of the car. I looked over at Frisk, her eyes gazing down like she was avoiding my gaze. 

"Frisk. . Are you okay?"

No response. 

"Frisk come on, listen, I'm sorry about pushing you in the court. But, we have to talk about this eventually before shit hits the fan!"

No response. . again. . 

Giving up, I unlocked the car and made my way into the driver's seat until-

"Alexander?"

The familiar name that came out of Frisk's mouth made me pause, peeking back out I saw no other than Alexander Brambilla hurrying toward the hospital.

We both rushed over to him, our footsteps making him sharply turn around before his worried expression softened slightly.

"Oh. . you two. ." Alexander panted, walking over to us as he fiddled at his suit, "I heard about Hanzo. . and the attack. ."

"What about it?" Frisk asks sternly, making Alexander's eyes widen before clearing his throat.

"I wanted to know what happened. ." Alexander says lowly, gazing down at his phone at the different articles he views,  ". . and how it happened. . I figured you all would be here so I came as soon as I could. ."

"We're just as confused as you are." I say with a sigh. 

"What do you all got?" Alexander asks desperately, "Do you have anything?"

"All we know was that after that shit your brother pulled at the warehouse, Hanzo hasn't been right in the head since." Frisk says with a slight tremble in her voice, "He hasn't spoken to us. . never interacted with us again. . and with this outburst the authorities are surely after him and without much evidence, we can only look for him and let the police do the rest. . "

"Oh, Hanzo. . " Alexander sniffles, covering his face the drug boss takes off his shades and begins to sob in his hands. "No, no, no, no. . ."

Me and Frisk looked at each other, both sharing the same expression of confusion and shock as we then turned back to him. 

"This is all my fault.." Alexander cries out, his hands rubbing against his eyes as he shook, "I should've.. I.. fuck. . "

"No, Brambilla. . this isn't on you. . " I try reassure the man, hesitantly patting his shoulder to console him as Frisk looked with a disgusted face, her lips raised and her cheeks lifted while her eyes squinted in confusion and judgment. 

"No, Dreemurr. . you don't understand. . " Alexander hiccups, slowly raising his hands off of his face while placing his shades back on. 

"What do you mean?" I raise an eyebrow, watching Alexander try to compose himself through his turmoil. 

". . I knew. . about the night of the ambush. . I. . I helped plan it. ."

"You what?" Frisk said with a snap in her voice, 

"Me and Elijah made a deal of it, planned it so that Hanzo could-"

Before Alexander could finish his sentence, Frisk lunged at the drug boss with a scream, causing him to cry out and crash onto the concrete with her. 

"Frisk!" I call out, rushing down to peel her away from Alexander as she shouts and curses in Spanish. 

I could understand every word, and prayed that Alexander didn't know Spanish. . .

"Relax, baby, relax!" I gasped out, holding her against my chest as she growled and grabbed onto my shirt in hopes of pushing me away. 

It took my strained muscles, patience, and the Grace of the Gods to keep Frisk from putting Brambilla badly hurt or six foot underground. 

"I'm so sorry. . " Alexander choked against the concrete, holding onto his face as he groaned, blood pouring out of his nose while he coughed out the saliva that seemed to trap into his throat from his sobs.

"Explain yourself right now or I'll release her." I threaten, with Frisk growling against me to prove my point, resulting in Alexander shaking and sweating on the floor like an injured puppy. 

Emphasis on the injuries and the excessive amount of sweat pouring out of the bastard. . 

"I. . me and Elijah made a deal to jump Hanzo back into the gang for safety sake but. . " Alexander coughed out, sitting up as he held onto his side, "I would have never thought that he would have taken things. . this far. . "

"So you knew. ." Frisk says lowly, still wriggling in my grasp while she looked back to glare at Alexander, "You set him up, you fucker. . "

"I'm sorry. . " Alexander sobs out before Frisk yells back.

"Sorry is not going to help Hanzo now, Brambilla! Get up, you fucking pussy!"

"Baby. ." I gently murmured, holding her close as I played with her hair, which surprisingly calmed her down in the moment as Alexander shakily got back up. 

"I promise. . if I had known. . I would have told Elijah to call everything off. ."

"Why in the hell did you do it anyways?"

"I thought that Elijah jumping Hanzo back into the Swads would protect him from whatever mischief my brother was fuckin' doing but. . I was wrong. . so fucking wrong. ."

Frisk went silent in my arms, yet I was too afraid to let go of her as I then went on to text Asriel to contact the authorities in which he replied swiftly. 

Once the police came to apprehend Brambilla, me and Frisk then went back home. The ride even more tense then before as Frisk nervously tapped onto her leg. 

I placed a gentle hand on her thigh, but the tension never left as she looked over at me, pulling my hand back immediately from the distressed look on her face.

"That asshole.." Frisk sniffles, "These fucking assholes.."

"We'll figure this out, baby..I promise.."

Frisk nods, taking hold of my free hand as she squeezes it tight.  I squeezed back reassuringly, the comforting silence was very much needed amidst the chaos that took place all in one night. . 

It honestly can't get any worse than this. . .

right?

>>>>> MT V: IN THE HANDS THAT FEED YOU <<<<