Frisk: All Over The Damn Place

"Are you sure you want to come with me? I mean, aren't you under the protection of the police?"

"I mean. . you did save me from the sniper, correct?"

". . I guess so."

"I trust you enough to keep the both of us protected, so let's get going."

Weirdly so, the Lord fluffy buns himself wanted to go with me towards the hotel in question. Walking towards the huge hotel we walked in together and walked towards the front.

"Frisk. . I'd like to thank you again for saving me from the sniper. . Heaven knows what would have happened if you hadn't moved me. ."

"No problem, Mr. Dreemurr. It's my job, isn't it?"

"Of course, but-"

"Ah! No more fuckin' buts! Jesus, you and your son are just the same!"

"Asriel?"

"Chara. . always overthinking and repeating himself! But I understand. . with the amount of times you've thrown me under the bus I could have just let that damn sniper shoot you in the head, right?"

Asgore stopped walking, his face in pure fear as I couldn't help but laugh.

"Relax! I wouldn't have done that! Come on, let's get to this hotel before happy hour comes by!"

The scared mayor nods, walking next to me at the same pace once again. 

". . You know. . you're so smart. . to the fact that it scares me sometimes. ." Asgore says, putting his hands into his pocket, "I only tried to push you off because I was afraid of the overwhelming potential that I've haven't seen ever since your father was alive. . "

"Like I said, Mr. Dreemurr. . I get it. You wanted to keep us safe, but, at the same time, I wish that you'd just let me do my own thing every once in a while. . "

"I will. . sooner or later. ."

"Heh, fair enough."

Ringing on the bell of the receptionist desk, a woman walks towards the desk while trying to quickly pin her long blonde hair up into a bun while fixing her uniform. 

"Welcome to the Peaceful Springs Hotel! How can I help you-" She then interrupts herself with a gasp, "Mr. Mayor! It's good to see you! I hope you are alright after that incident. ."

"I appreciate your concern," Asgore nods with a smile.

"Hello, Ma'am. I'm Frisk Gaster from the Detective Organization Group of Sardon." I walk up, introducing myself, "I was wondering if there was any way that you could tell me about how your day was during this week leading up to the sniper incident with the mayor?"

"Of course." The receptionist nods, "My week was all good, serving customers and guiding them towards their rooms as well as being room service along with a few other employees. The only random encounter that I could say that was significant took place not too long before what happened at the venue." The woman spoke in a soft British accent, "It was a man in a red hoodie rushing into the hotel with a black bag of some sorts begging for a room. He slammed four hundred dollar bills onto the counter and asked if he could have a key."

Me and Asgore listened, with Asgore leaning onto the desk slightly as we maintained eye contact with the woman.

 "I gave him majority of his money back; since the fare of getting a hotel room is far cheaper than four hundred dollars. . before giving him a room key and gave him directions from our map. He thanked me quickly, rushed towards the hotel rooms and made his way."