Chapter 2

The group headed to the woman house and knocked on the door. The woman opened the door which made the girls immediately flash there badge.

Woman:Kids go upstairs.

Hwasa:Actually ma'am you can step outside and we can talk. Officer Moon will stay with the kids. (Stares at the kids)

Moon(nods and looks at the kids and smiles):Hi. I'm nice I promise.

Solar(walks outside):Lets get straight to the point Sunny. Your husband was murdered and you said you hired someone to kill him. Who? His buddies was also killed.

Sunny(stays quiet):I don't have to tell you anything.

Hwasa:You right. Let's just place her under arrest for murder. Who's the kids father? They are yours right?

Sunny:Y-yes.

Moonbyul(rushes out the house):You two are not going to believe this. Arrest her. She these are the twins that went missing months ago. Not only that something smelled awful so I looked around and found a decomposed body in the basement.

Hwasa(looks at the girl and smirks):Shall we try this again?

Sunny(holds her hands out):Fine. Take me. I'll tell you everything you know.

Solar:I'll take her to the vehicle. Moon what's the ETA on these kids parents?

Moonbyul:They said 20 minutes. I have a feeling it's 5 minutes. (Looks at her watch)

The kids rush outside and hugs Moonbyul until the parents came and got them. Moonbyul made a phone for the clean up crew to check the decomposed body while they headed back to the station. Once they got into the station Moonbyul watched the cameras as for Hwasun started to interview the woman.

Sunny:The body that's decomposed is Lee Seong-Min. He was my husband's enemy for the longest time. They got into a bloody fight so my husband killed him. Since he was a loner he knew nobody would come looking for him so he found a way to decompose his body.

Solar(writing it down):What do you mean by your husband's enemy?

Sunny(looks at Solar): Seong-Min owned us some money. Over hundred thousand dollars he owed us. My husband gave him two years to give the money back. The guy bailed so my husband did what he's good at. Hurting people. He abused me but I stayed because I was scared and plus he was getting money.

Solar(still writing and looks at Hwasa):Do you think this is connected to what we are working on?

Hwasa(Looks at Solar):We are about to find out. (Looks at Sunny)Why did you kidnap the kids?

Solar:For the money. My husband paid me a million for each kid. I can't have kids so I just kidnapped the twins when the parents looked away. I mean look at them. They are adorable who wouldn't kidnap them?

Hwasa:For fucking money though?

Solar(looks at Sunny):What do you know about Wheein?

Sunny(freezes):Don't you DARE say that name around me!

Hwasa:Oh? We are getting somewhere Unnie.

Solar:We have all night.

Sunny(takes a deep breath):I've never seen what Wheein looks like but all I know is that she's dangerous. The countdown killer is her father.