Chapter 3

A few weeks went by and Hwasa sat down with the guy.

Hwasa:Talk.

?:Hi my name is Min-Jin(smiles)

Hwasa:Again. Talk.

Min-Jin:Okay um. I noticed that your after my niece Wheein right? What just happened you felt the chill didn't you.

Hwasa(nodded):Yes I did. But I don't think that was her.

Min-Jin:Might've been her brother. Wheein has a twin. He more aggressive then her. The wife cheated on him and gave birth to the brother first then Wheein.

Hwasa:How do you know ?

Min-Jin:CDK wife is my sister.

Hwasa(crosses her arms):She wasn't Korean?

Min-Jin:No. She's from the states. Her name is Rose. I can't lie she was a good mother. To Jin-Woo not Wheein. She hated Wheein because of how much she looks like her dad.

Hwasa:She told you this?

Min-Jin:Ne. My sister isn't alive anymore so I'm telling everything. She abused Wheein which made her aggressive like Jin-Woo.

Hwasa:Where will I be able to find Wheein?

Min-Jin:I can't tell you that. I still love my niece. She's all over.

Hwasa:What do she look like? I need something about her please.

Min-Jin:I can't do that. Her brother stays in Busan. I know she might go there from time to time. I love my niece to death. I raised her like she was my own. She ran away after her father got arrested. Wheein is the type to well you'll see for yourself. Do you like clubbing?

Hwasa:Ne. Wae?

Min-Jin(sighs):You might find her there. After all she does like clubbing. The biggest gamblers be there. She could strike but if you go showing your badge she will slip right through your fingers. (Stands up) if I find information about the brother I'll let you know (leaves)

Solar(walks in with Moonbyul):So we going clubbing tonight?

Hwasa:Mm. Carry your badge and weapons. Keep it hidden. Can you two pretend your a couple?

Moon(blushing):Sure but why?

Hwasa:The way he explain Wheein a little. Sounds like she might be a lesbian. She's aggressive and she likes clubbing. (Stands up) I'll see you all tonight then.

Solar(smiles):Get home safe Hwasa.

Hwasa(grabs her coat):Ne Unnie.

Hwasa got into her undercover car and drove home. Hwasa cleaned up and took a shower. After the shower she got dressed and got ready for the club. She looked at the mirror and stared at herself before taking a deep breath. Hwasa took a pic and slapped her ass laughing. Hwasa grabbed her coat and saw a text message from Moon saying her and Solar are sitting outside the club. Hwasa headed to the club and saw Moonsun leaning against Moons car.

Solar:A black dress huh? You look stunning.

Hwasa:Thank you. That's the point. To find her I need her to come to me.

Moon:Oh yeah right.

Hwasa(smiles):You both look lovely.

Moon:Yeah I know. I was not about to fucking wear a dress.