Chapter 6

Hwasa:Oppa what are you doing?

Moonbyul:Tell us who he his or tell us about Halloween?

Wheein(wipes her tears and stares at Moonbyul):How about I take you to him?

Solar:Seriously?

Wheein:Yeah...

Everyone got into the car and Wheein was driving at high speeds. Once they arrived at the building Wheein got out. Everyone got out but Wheein put on her mask and knocked on the door.

Guy(opens the door and falls back):How?

Wheein:Fucking remember me right?!

Guy(gets on his knees and rubs his hands together):Please I'm sorry!

Wheein(takes off her mask and aims her gun at the guy):Your not sorry! I did nothing to you!! How about my body do you feel sorry now?! (Pulls up her shirts to show all her scars) Hiw about these?! Do you feel sorry doing this huh?! Do you feel sorry forcing me to have sex with you?! (Turns to Moonbyul) And you fucking knew about this?! That's why you kept asking me?!

Hwasa(takes the guy from Wheein and looks at the guy):Lets take him to the station.

Guy:I'm not going back!

Wheein(kicks the guy in the face):Oh fucking well.

While everyone was heading to the car Wheein took her knife and stabbed the guy in the neck. Hwasa tackled Wheein to the ground handcuffing her and tased her. Solar and Moonbyul headed to the hospital with the suspect and Hwasa held Wheein against the car.

Hwasa:I understand what he did was wrong but that doesn't give you the right to stab him!! We are on a case Wheein!!

Wheein:A CASE THAT I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH!! Your fucking officer knew that. Moonbyul knew that shit! What I did was wrong?! What about that Moon asshole huh?! You keep fucking defending him huh?! What about me?! What about me?!

Hwasa:Hey! Calm down okay? (Soft tone) Calm down. I'm here with you right? I'll talk to Moonbyul about this? I didn't know and I'm sure Solar didn't know okay?

Wheein(looks at Hwasa):I'm sorry (looks at the cuffs) It was just slamming in my face of that day. Had sex fucking twice. That fucking hurt you know.

Hwasa(takes the cuffs off):I'm sorry okay?

Hwasa was wiping the dirt off of Wheein after tackling her to the ground. They drove to the hospital and met up with Moonsun. Hwasa was holding onto Wheein so she wouldn't go anywhere.

Moon:The fuck are you holding her for?! She just fucking stabbed our suspect!

Hwasa:Did you know what that suspect did to Wheein?!

Solar:Tell her the truth. (Rubs Moonbyul back)

Mon(sighs):I didn't know he had sexual intercourse with her. I didn't know that. All I knew is that he robbed with her and gave her those scars but not the intercourse. I do apologize about that. Seriously I do.

Wheein:You all just care about yourself. That's why you'll never fucking live long. Should've killed you the moment you turned your back on me.

Wheein noticed a couple of people watching them. Wheein pulled Hwasa to her and put her hat over to cover Hwasa face. Wheein carefully walked over to Moonbyul and used her hat to cover Moon face and made her face Solar to make it seem like they were kissing. Wheein moved back to Hwasa pretending to kiss her as the group walked passed them into the room where the suspect was. Wheein counted how many they were and grabbed everyone cuffs and entered the room. The group all faced Wheein with there gun drawn. Wheein chuckled as they tried to shoot but they came out. Wheein handcuff all of them as they were trying to fight her. They all sat down in defeat as Wheein radioed other officers to pick them up. Wheein looked at the suspect and smirked.