Chapter 5

Hwasa stared at Wheein who was tied down in the chair weak.

Wheein:There you know my background.

Hwasa:Your telling me that I had you right under me?!

Wheein:I was the top princess. You can ride real good though.

Hwasa(slaps Wheein):I fucking knew I wasn't tripping. I have cameras all over in my room. You changed your look and your voice got um deeper. You have more muscles then before and of course way more sneaky. Doesn't matter. Your going way for a long time.

Wheein:You really think I'll be in jail for that long? Go ahead princess.

Hwasa:Stop calling me that.

Wheein:You enjoyed it though.

Hwasa(slaps Wheein):What is going on  on Halloween?

Wheein(scoffs):Fuck you! Me and my father don't get along doesnt mean I'll rat that asshole out. Should you really interview me in your home.

Hwasa:This isn't my place trust me.

Moon(slaps Wheein and grabs her by her shirt):Listen here you little shit! No one gives a fuck about you nor your little sad ass story. We need to know what's going on on Halloween!

Wheein(spits in Wheein face):Becareful who you talking to. I know a lot about you too! How's your son?

Moon(gets mad and punches Wheein in the face):Leave my son out of this!

Wheein:Why does Officer Yongsun come over on off days? Because you two are just friends right?

Solar(wipes the blood off Wheein mouth):Just shut up! There's nothing going on.

Wheein:Did I say that?

Solar:Making it seem like you are.

Hwasa(looks at Solar):Unnie... you two seeing each other?

Moon:Your really going to believe this asshole?!

Hwasa:I didn't say that!

Moon(stares at Wheein):WHAT IS GOING ON ON HALLOWEEN?! If I lose my son I swear. I'll kill you myself.

Wheein:Go ahead. (Chuckles) my father doesn't kill kids. (Stares at Hwasa) I won't tell you anything. Might as well take me to the jail.

Hwasa:For now let's take on a new case. I have an idea. We won't lock you up nah. Too easy. You hate helping people right. Your going to join us on a few cases and watch you'll tell us.

Moon(smirks):Good idea.

Solar:Shall we go?

Wheein:Hey I'm not doing shit! I'm not wearing no fucking cop clothes no women clothes!

Moon:You don't have to.

Wheein(stares):I need to eat.

Hwasa:Eat donuts then.

Wheein:Fuck is that?

Solar:Are you serious?

Wheein:Yes.

Moon:Hwasa I don't think it's a good idea to leave you here by yourself with her. She doesn't even know what sweets is.

Hwasa:Trust me she will be a good help for us. She can't even run away. I put a tracker in her. She's under my control now.