Last Chapter

Months Later

Hwasa smiled and walked into the police station with Wheein CDK and Gun-Woo behind her.

Hwasa:So it's official they are on the team.

Moon(death stares):Really?

Hwasa:Ne. Wae?

Moonbyul:It's was alright with one murder now three? It's only a matter of time before they kill us.

Hwasa:Wheein already killed me last night. That's why I'm late today.

Solar:Hey shush! You two have to keep y'all relationship undercover here.

Hwasa:But you and moon don't?

Moon:Nope because we're not a captain like you.

Hwasa:Hey. Fuck you!

Gun-Woo:I can't wait to start working on cases with you all (bows)

Cdk(nods):We would be unstoppable.

Hwasa:Well should we let you all pick a case then?

Wheein:Can we talk in your private office and let them pick?

Moon:Why so you two can fuck?

Solar:Babe come on. You saved Wheein and Wheein saved your ass now shut the fuck up and just go get us some coffee.

Moon:Im not no coffee body.

Solar:Do what the fuck i said or your not getting any thing I said before we came in. (Crosses arms)

Moon:I'll be back(leaves)

Solar(smiles):Welcome to the team. Here's the cases you can choose from. Wheein Hwasa go.

Hwasa(walks into her office with Wheein and closes the door behind them):So what's wrong?

Wheein:You know I can still tell that Moonbyul still doesn't like me.

Hwasa:I do. Not everyone in the world is going to like you. Don't work Moonbyul will come around. Is that why you wanted to talk in private?

Wheein(smirks):Nahh. I couldn't really do what I want to do.

Hwasa(goes to Wheein):Oh yeah what's was that? Hm?

Wheein picked Hwasa up and started to kiss her while sitting her on her desk not breaking the kiss. Hwasa let out a soft moan after Wheein started kissing on her neck. Hwasa tilted her head to give Wheein more access to her neck. Hwasa saw a shadow walking to her door and tried to stop Wheein but she already knew who it was.

Moon:We got a case Hwasa. A drug case come on.

Wheein(slightly groans):Fuck. Im hard as hell.

Hwasa:If you drive I'll handle that in the car.

Wheein:Deal but I can't go out like this.

Hwasa:Just stand behind me(joins everyone) Already this is drug d- he's just a teenager.

Solar:I know. But still he knows right from wrong.

Gun-Woo:He was spotted at the cafe 30 minutes ago. Witness say he left.

Hwasa:Gaming cafe lets go there. How are we doing the riding situation?