Chapter 3

We arrived at school. Once my friends and I got off of the bus, we went straight to one of the bathrooms. When we got to the bathroom, I told my friends that I needed to go get my backpack and binder out of my locker.

I took my backpack and put it on my back. As I was taking my binder out, the new student came up to me. "Hi." he said. At the sudden word, I dropped my binder and all of the papers in it fell out. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." he said and then fixed my binder and gave it to me. "Thanks." I said taking my binder.

"So you have Virgo?" he said looking at the word Virgo I had written on my binder. "Yeah." I smiled. "I have Cancer." he smiled. "What, OMG!" I said. "No, I meant the Horoscope." he laughed. "Oh." I smiled.

"Do you know where any of my classes are?" he asked, showing me his schedule. So then, I told him where all of his classes were, and that we had first, third, sixth, and seventh period together. "Cool." he smiled. "Four classes together." 

Suddenly, a group of three twelfth grade boys walked up to us.   As soon as I saw them, I immediately recognized them. They were the three meanest people at the school. One had black hair. One had brown hair. One had blond hair.

The boy with brown hair and the boy with blond hair looked terrified when they saw the new student, but the boy with the black hair just glared at the new student. The new student glared back.

"Come on." the boy with brown hair said to the boy with black hair."Let's get away from him." "Just a minute." the boy with black hair said. Suddenly, the boy with black hair punched the new student really hard in the stomach.

In pain, the new student bent over and held his stomach. Taking the new student by his neck, the boy with black hair slammed his head into the locker behind him. As the new student's head hit the metal locker door, it caved in. Immediately, the three boys bolted away from the new student and I. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, helping him up. "Do you need to go to the clinic?" "No." he said with pain in his voice. "I'm fine."