Chapter 10

It was Wednesday morning. Getting out of bed, I started getting dressed. I put on a dark grey shirt, black skinny jeans, and black Vans. Walking to my mirror, I brushed my hair. Then, I ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and then instead of going to my bus stop I walked to the Hospital to see Audun. 

When I got there he was asleep, so then I sat in one of the chairs and played on my phone.

A few minutes later, my phone rang. Immediately, I ran out of the room so that my phone wouldn't wake him up.

As I stood in the hallway, I answered it. "Hello." I said. "Hi." I heard a boy say. "Who is this?" I asked. "I'm one of Audun's friends." he said. "How do you know my phone number?" I asked. "Because Audun used your phone to call me." he said. 

"Is he okay?" he asked. "I'll go check on him again." I said.

When I went back into his room, I almost dropped my phone. He was leaning over the side of the bed, throwing up lots of black blood. He was also shaking like he was in a lot of pain, and he had a pained expression on his face.

Suddenly, a boy rushed into the room and quickly shut the door. 

"why didn't you answer me?" the boy asked. "What?" I asked, confused. "I asked if he was okay." he said. "I was just talking to you on the phone."

"lrig diputs." he said, walking to Audun. "taht reh llac t'nod esaelp." Audun said, his voice weak and full of pain. "reh gnidnefed uoy era yhw?" Audun's friend asked, laughing. "reh ekil uoy od?" "pu tuhs." Audun said. "sdneirf reh ekil dnuos uoy."