Chapter 5

As soon as the bus hit the water, it started sinking. It was sinking fast. Immediately, everyone started freaking out. "Hey." I heard Audun say. I looked over and saw that he had walked to me. "What?" I asked, terrified. "We need to get everyone off of the bus before it's completely underwater." he said. "Okay." I answered.

So then, my friends and I stood up and started walking to the door at the back of the bus. As soon as we stood up and started walking, everyone started staring at us and then they followed us. As everyone followed us out of the bus, Audun stayed where he was and waited till everyone was out of the bus. Once everyone was out, then he went out.

As soon as Audun went off of the bus, it went completely underwater. So then, Audun swam to my friends and I. "Thanks." I told him. He smiled. "We should swim to the end of the bridge and get onto the grass before another car accidentally falls off of the bridge." he said.

So then, we all swam to the end of the bridge and got onto the grass. "What are we gonna tell our parents when we get home?" I asked my friends and Audun. "I don't know." Lindsey said. "The school might call our parents and tell them what happened." 

Suddenly the boy with black hair that punched Audun in the the stomach, walked up behind us. The boy with black hair and Audun gave eachother mean looks. Suddenly, the boy with black hair transformed into a Dragon and then growled at Audun. Immediately, everyone ---except for Audun---screamed and backed away from he Dragon. Audun stayed where he was and glared at the Dragon.

All of a sudden, the Dragon picked up Audun with it's mouth and flew away. As the Dragon flew into the sky, the wind from it's wings knocked everyone to the ground.

After everyone calmed down from seeing the Dragon, the bus driver walked us all to our bus stops. Then after we got to our bus stops, we walked to our houses.