Chapter 11

"What are you both saying?" I asked. "Let's get him to another hospital." Audun's friend said. "Before he dies." "Okay." I said. "But how will we get out of here without someone seeing us?" "We'll jump out of the window." he said.

So then, Audun and his friend jumped out of the window. Then, Audun's friend and I jumped out of the window.

"What hospital are we going to?" I asked. "su htiw reh gnirb ew dluohs?" Audun's friend asked him. "yako." Audun said. 

Audun's friend looked at me. "A hospital in a different galaxy." he said. "Okay." I said.

So then, we took him to another hospital in another galaxy. Once it got dark outside, Audun's friend told me that I should go home.  

After he took me to my galaxy, he went back to the different galaxy. 

Alone, I started walking to my house. Looking at my phone, I saw that I had missed a couple of calls from my mom and my dad. 

Suddenly, I heard an earsplitting screech behind me. Looking behind me, I saw the bus driver.

Her eyes were dark purple. She had black claws and sharp black teeth. She was also floating above the ground. She was a Witch. 

Terrified, I started running away from her. All of a sudden, I started floating and couldn't run. Then, I realized that she was making me float. She made me float high into the sky. Once I got really high, she stopped me and then slammed me into the ground. I tried to use my foot to break the fall, but I ended up painfully breaking my foot. 

From slamming into the ground at such a fast speed, the ground under me caved in. Then from being in so much pain, I fainted.