Chapter 4

The bell rung. "It's time for first period." I smiled. So then, we walked to first period together. As we were walking, he kept holding his stomach and he had a pained expression on his face. When we got into the classroom, we sat next to Flora. The desks were arranged into groups of four. 

"Why didn't you come back to the bathroom?" Flora asked. "We were waiting for you." "Sorry." I said and then I told her what had happened. "Does your stomach still hurt?" she asked him. "Yeah." he said. "My stomach is my weak spot." "What.......? I asked. "How?" "I was born with a cord in my stomach and if something were to break that cord then I would." he said. "You really shouldn't tell someone that." Flora said. "What if someone wanted to kill you and you told them that." 

"Did he break the cord when he punched you in the stomach?" I asked. "I don't know." he said. A couple of minutes later, he layed his head down on the desk, and then lifted his head up. After that, he didn't look like he was pain anymore.

----Skipping to the end of the day----

As soon as the bell rung, the new student and I walked to our bus. As we were walking to our bus, we met up with my friends that I sat with. My friends stared at the new student and I walking together. 

As I was going to sit in the seat next to Junaya and Ymani, they laughed. 'Go sit next to your new bae." Ymani said. "OMG." I said. "He's not my bae." "Fine." Junaya said. "You can sit here." So then,  they let me sit with them, but they made me sit at the end so that I was the closest to the new student. 

"Hey, new boy." Ymani called out to the new student. "What is your name?" "My name is Audun." the new student said. "Do you like Abby?" Ymani asked him, pointing at me. "Would you date her?" "I don't know." he said. "I just met her today." Immediately, Junaya and Ymani looked at me and started laughing. 

So then, I looked out of the window and saw that we were going over a bridge. A few seconds later, the bus driver lost control of the bus and the bus went off of the bridge.