Chapter 8

We arrived at school. As soon as we got off of the bus, I walked up to Audun. "Are you okay?" I asked him. "Yeah." he said. "Can I use your phone after school?" "Okay." I said. 

So then, my friends went to one of the bathrooms and I went and got my binder and backpack out of my locker. As I turned around I saw Audun.

"I have to tell you something." he said, looking nervous. "Okay." I said. "What do you have to tell me?" "I think i'm starting to like you." he said. I smiled. "So that's what your all nervous about?" I asked. "Yeah." he said. "I guess so." 

---Skipping to second period---

When I got into the classroom, I sat next to Christina. The desks were arranged into rows.

"Guess what." I told her. "What?" she asked. "You know that new student Audun." I said. "Yeah." she said. "Earlier when I was getting my backpack and binder out of my locker, he told me that he likes me." I told her. "What!" she said. "He actually told you that?" "Yeah." I smiled. 

"He saved my life yesterday." I told her. "How?" she asked. "Yesterday the bus driver lost control of the bus and then the bus went off of the bridge and started sinking." I said. "And then Audun got everyone off of the bus and then got everyone out of the water." "Dang!" she said. 

"You know that really mean boy with black hair." I told her. "Yeah." she said. "Once we out of the water, he turned into a Dragon and and away with Audun." I said. "Dang!" she said. "So Dragons are real?" "Yeah." I said. "And then, guess who I saw sitting on my bed." "Who?" she asked. "Audun." I said. "Eww." she said. "How does he know where you live ?" "I don't know." I said. 

---Skipping to the end of the day---

As soon as the bell rang, Audun and I went outside of the classroom. So then, I gave my phone to audun.