One More Time

Summary: The final goodbye

Pairings: Court Gentry X Reader

Rating: Explicit

Warnings: explicit language, explicit sexual content, unprotected sex, PIV sex, cream pie, biting, mentions of a miscarriage, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 3.2K

You stare disgruntled at your office

You stare disgruntled at your office. Things weren't set up right, and things weren't even plugged in and operating. You knew the two months leave was a bit extreme, but being able to work remotely kept you busy. But it was time to come back.

Taking a deep breath, you try and calm yourself, before the first task of getting everything in order commenced. Excited that this could take a couple of hours, and it was a perfect excuse to stay holed up here.

You pause looking at the now annoying picture of you, and Court. Pissed off that someone thought it was okay to bring this into your work sanctuary. Grabbing it up you slam it into the garbage. Unexpectedly, your thumb traces over your ring finger, and you have to sigh. Today was going to be a long day.

----

Natasha walks into her partner's office, and slumps down in a seat in front of him. His eyes vacant as he stares out into a void. Never acknowledging that Nat was even there, until she kicks up her leg on his desk.

"Feet off my desk."

"That quirk is still there, I see," his vision turns to glare at her, annoyed that she made any comparison to you. "Don't give me that look, you owe me."

"I told you I was sorry. Have you heard from her?"

"No, and why would I? You told her you came to my house to have sex. The same night you found out she was pregnant. Gee, I wonder why she's pissed off at the both of us? She separated herself from us."

"If it wasn't for Lloyd."

"So, you didn't do anything wrong? Six, we're partners, but I'd like to think we're also friends. I told you to go home because she needed you. I told you to quit sulking, and deal with the consequences of your actions, and you never did. It's almost like you wanted this outcome, and now you're sitting in your office sulking."

"I didn't do this on purpose," he fumbles around in a drawer until pulling out a pack of bubble gum, and stuffing it in his mouth. "I never wanted her to hate me."

"Let's see, you told her you didn't want kids even though she was pregnant, you accused her of having an affair, you left her the day you found out she was pregnant, after a mission where Lloyd jumped in front of her to save the baby. The day that she was in the hospital, you had no nice words to say to her, and you told her you were having an affair with your partner, and her friend. I wonder why she hates you. You can sit there and blame Lloyd for your mistakes, or you could thank him for what he's done for her. Keeping her alive."