Mrs. Hansen

Summary: The plan commences

Pairings: Lloyd Hansen X Reader, Lloyd Hansen X Sierra Six

Rating: mature

Warnings: language, character "death", canon style violence, sad Sierra Six, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 3.4K

Lloyd's fingers tickle around your exposed stomach, his eyesight barely drifts to your, but you watch him fondly, bonding with his unborn child

Lloyd's fingers tickle around your exposed stomach, his eyesight barely drifts to your, but you watch him fondly, bonding with his unborn child. He's too focused on the little tater tot, and you can't do anything but gaze at him. This was what you had hoped for when you announced a pregnancy. Pure adoration.

His voice in a higher octave as he tells the baby what you were sacrificing to make sure they had a good life. His hand goes flat on your stomach, and he gets the sweetest grin on his face, "I think I felt her."

"I think you're confusing random stomach noises with movements. I can't even feel the baby."

His face turns up in a scowl as he looks at you, "Call her a girl."

"That was a suggestion based on the heartbeat. What if she is actually your son?"

"Oh!" he smiles happily, patting his hand on your stomach. "Just be healthy. Girl or boy, be healthy," leaning forward he peppers kisses over your baby's temporary home. Your ring capturing the first morning sunlight perfectly, creating beautiful sparkling glimmers in the bedroom.

It had been weighing on every fiber of your being. You had counted back the last twelve weeks, it was possible. But you refused to believe it. You did what you could to make it right, and that was the morning after pill. Seeing Lloyd's face light up with every touch he makes to your belly, you want to curse the thought that this baby could be anyone's but his.

He had already bonded with he or she. Was calling her his daddy's girl. It wasn't that Lloyd didn't know you and Court had sex, but he was choosing to ignore the timeline of conception, because, to him, it didn't matter.

Seeing him pet along your stomach, this baby was fully his. He was going to put on the show of his lifetime. With one quick look around the room, knowing your days are numbered here, you try and enjoy these sleepy moments with him. You know it's for the best for everyone, especially for your precious cargo.

"Honey, you okay?"

"Yeah," you take a deep breath, cupping his cheek. It wasn't the prospect of the decision. It was carrying it out. A lot was left to chance.

"You're nervous?" you nod. Lloyd lays back on the bed, pulling you on top of him. His lips kiss along your hairline. "Six has never listened to your orders. He'll leave your side."

"The last time he did that, I got hurt."

"The time before that, you fell for me. It didn't stop him then. Honey, we're gonna pull this off. Natasha secured us our home. We've got it set up. I'm going to heartbroken because my wife has died, and I take leave," giving him a sleepy smile, he sits up, bringing you with him.