What If...? - He Deserved It

Summary: Your baby was okay

Pairings: Court Gentry X Reader, Lloyd Hansen X Reader

Rating: mature

Warnings: language, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 2.1K.

Lloyd's thumb runs over your hand

Lloyd's thumb runs over your hand. Watching over you when you finally fell asleep. It was good news. He figured in time that he might be okay with the way things were going, but he also knew that you and Court did not need a child. Court couldn't even face you when he found out. He ran to some other woman, when he should have been comforting you, or at the very least talking to you.

Lloyd looks over at your vitals, and they were steady, but he knew your heart was breaking. He could see the careful veneer of trying to ignore the feelings that were starting to creep up towards him. You loved Court, but you were falling for Lloyd, as was he. There was something in those moments right before he left for the mission that Lloyd realized just how much he was falling. He wanted you to wake up and realize Court was not only holding you back, but he didn't value you.

He can hear Court's voice before he sees him. Leaning over to kiss your forehead, lingering his lips there a moment when you whimper, before he heads towards the door, "Move aside, Hansen, I need to..."

"Dani, you mind staying with her while I have a chat with Six here?" Dani gives a nod, and goes to sit beside you. He looks over to Natasha, and shakes his head, "It's best if maybe you went on home."

"Don't tell her what to do," Court snaps at him.

"And don't bring the woman you've been living with temporarily to your fiancé's hospital bed. She's resting, and while she's resting, you and I need to talk."

"I'll talk after I see my fiance, you asshole."

"And I'm not asking, I'm telling you, we're going to talk. And if you could keep your fucking voice down. This is the first time she's slept in twenty-four hours. Funny how it took you so long to get here."

"I should go," Nat says, looking at Lloyd with deep sadness. She knew she should have done something more. Begging Court to just go home didn't help. "Nothing happened."

"Did she tell you how he's accusing her of sleeping with me? Nothing had to happen. He made his fucking choice, and it was you," Lloyd grips Court's shirt, and pulls him down the hallway. Slamming his body up against the wall, glaring at him.

"What is your fucking problem?" Court screams at him. His fists clutch tightly, trying not to swing at him. "What. Is. Your. Fucking. Problem?"

"You! You're my fucking problem. You parade that woman around the agency, saying my fiancé, my fiance, but you don't even fucking care! She told you she was pregnant, and what do you do? You run to fucking Natasha's house."