You Were The One

Summary: It's rough being pregnant, having defend your family, and having to deal with your former fiance.

Pairings: Sierra Six X Reader, Lloyd Hansen X Reader

Rating: mild

Warnings: language, mild violence, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 4.2K

Lloyd rolls to the side, blocking you and the kids, knowing he's the target anyways

Lloyd rolls to the side, blocking you and the kids, knowing he's the target anyways. Your babies barely awake, but when they hear their daddy hiss through his teeth, grunting out an, "Ahh, shit," Ferryn cries for him, and Holden just reaches towards you. Both of their cries deafening, as they try to process what just happened.

You watch horrified as his eyes roll back, and then it's you screaming, "Lloyd! Lloyd!" Going into survival mode, you pull up Ferryn and Holden, stuffing them in the closet, reaching into the safe to grab your own gun, spinning around to see Court with his piece pointing at you. It hurts worse knowing that it was Court that pulled the trigger.

Extending your arm out, you point one right back at him, "What're you gonna do shoot a pregnant woman?" Your lip trembles seeing Lloyd's lifeless body on the bed. The man that you thought would never hurt you, but he's hurt you more than you care to admit.

"Where's the kids?" his eyes move around the room, until he lands on the closet. The light was on, and the door was closed. "Really?"

"You leave them out of this. They're nothing to you, and everything to me and their dad."

He takes a step closer, looking at Lloyd's back, before looking back up at you, "How the mighty have fallen, agent, aren't you supposed to be dead?"

"You've got me confused with someone else," he tsks you, and you know there's no reason to lie to him anymore. "Twelve died that day. I didn't."

He gives you a disgusting smile, and you fire a warning shot behind his head. Hearing your toddler son and daughter crying, and you grit your teeth at him, "How old is she?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Looks to be about five? You've been dead nearly six years now, huh?" you look back at Lloyd's body, and shiver. Tonight was perfect, and Court had to ruin it. "I loved you. And you...is she mine?"

"No. She's Lloyd's," you answer quickly. Regardless of her parentage, anyone could see that Ferryn hung the moon in Lloyd's eyes.

"I'm sure that asshole demanded a paternity test," you scoff at him, shaking your head no. "I don't believe you. We were engaged! I mourned your death."

"And I never loved you like I do him. We broke up before I died. Is that," pausing to hear Ferryn scream for you, but then for her daddy, and you want to collapse. "Is that why you killed him?"

"He had a target on his back," Court gives you a heinous laugh, glancing back at Lloyd. "It was ordered. You know how that works."

"He has kids. He's got one on the way," your hand rubs over your belly as you try and make sense of everything. It was so fast. You had just got him back, and like always, Court ruined it. "He just found out about the baby."