Epilogue: 30 Years Later

Daisy's Pov

I look down at Freya, who has fallen asleep on my lap as i sit on the couch, reading a book out loud. I run my fingers through her hair while thinking about everything we have gone through as a team. I'm so glad she didn't reject me the day i told her my secret and I'm so glad we gave us a chance because i wouldn't be where i am today if it wasn't for my Mikaelson.

It's been thirty years with my Freya, the Mikaelson family, and the years have flown by so fast. Everything has changed within the family, and my own relationship with Freya has changed, but in a good way. One of the things that changed was that sixteen years ago, Freya and I adopted a baby who is a witch from a terrible orphanage. The sweet little girl was abused, and head bruises covering her from head to toe. We felt a connection with her and couldn't stand seeing her badly hurt, so without waiting or delaying anything, we adopted her there and then. I may have used my compulsion to quicken the process of adoption because there was no way in hell i was going to leave that sweet girl there one more day. Our little daughter is called Nanala. She is just as powerful as Freya but may be just a little more powerful. She has ginger/red hair down to her waist, bright forest green eyes, and she is very clever but also a sassy teenager. She has all her uncles wrapped around her little finger. (Photo above)

Klaus, Kol, and Elijah found their mates twenty-four years ago, and to my surprise, all three of their mates are human. Their mates are truly amazing and compliment all of their personalities perfectly. They haven't let anything the universe throw at them affect their relationship, and that's just like my relationship with Freya. The three of them did adopt three years after finding their mates, and they adopted boys, so Nanala has three overprotective cousins who are like brothers to her. Kol's son is called Kain, who is also very baseball bat mad, and he will use Kol's bat almost always to keep Nanala safe. Elijah's son is called Elliott, and let me tell you, he is just a gentleman like his father, but he has a temper on him when someone is a threat to the family. Then there is Klaus's son Keegan, who is a werewolf, and the temper he has matches Klaus perfectly, which makes them a deadly duo when someone messes with me, Freya or Nanala. Me, Klaus, Kol, and Elijah did turn our mates into vampires because our mates practically begged us to turn them, and that made Freya a very powerful heretic.

The entire Mikaelson family and I do not live in Mysic Falls anymore. We left shortly after killing Elena a year after she hurt Freya. Obviously, we made her death a painful one, and Klaus took all the blood he needed before she died. We ended up moving to England in a county called Norfolk, and it's just the countryside after the countryside. No one is close enough to our house, so they can't find out about us, and we keep ourselves to ourselves, only being social when we took the children to school. We couldn't stay in England long due to us not ageing, but that didn't bother us because thankfully we love travelling. Now we are living in France as our children go to college and enjoy having a normal life and well they can only have a somewhat normal life because they are involved in the supernatural world. Our kids do know about us being vampires, but they aren't scared of us infact they have said they feel more safe and protected, knowing we won't die keeping them safe from humans.

"Dad?" Nanala said, snapping me out of my thoughts

"Yes, princess?" I said, smiling at her as i kiss Freya's head

"I want to thank you and mom for adopting me and saving me from the orphanage. I have never said thank you or how much being your daughter meant to me. It was rocky at first, and calling you dad confused me at the beginning. But as i grew up, i realised you are my dad just like any other child's father and when you told me your secret because you didn't want secrets to ruin our bond. Our bond just grew stronger, and i instantly knew you and mom were made to be my parents, and i don't think i could ever repay you for what you have done for me." She said, sitting down on the other side of the couch next to me

"One, I will never let you repay us for what we have done because we are your parents, and we are only doing what a good parent would do. Two, my secret is your secret too because i will not let our family distrust each other since lies ruin everything in a family, and i will not let anything ruin our family. Lastly, our bond is strong because we both love, respect, and trust each other, which is what every relationship with a parent and child needs. You're my daughter, blood or not, Nanala, you will always be my princess." I said and kissed her forehead

"I love you, dad." She said, resting her head on my shoulder

"I love you too, princess." I said, resting my head on top of hers.