[The Confrontation]

:+.____________________________.+:
Enji Todoroki=Endeavour
Tsunagu Hakamada=Best Jeanist
Shinya Kamihara=Edgeshot
Moe Kamiji=Burnin'
Keigo Takami=Hawks
Rumi Usagiyama=Mirko
:+.____________________________.+:

All the hunters exited from the stage, few of them waving as they stepped off the platform. The red haired captain immediately fled back to his crew, so Keigo knew something was up. He'd found his way back over to his own captain for a moment to chat.

"Hey Ru, Enji has been staring at me the entire time,"

The blond started the conversation, taking a quick look over his shoulder to the top hunters.

"I'm gonna go talk to him, so I'll be back in a few"

He'd explain with a nervous yet awkward smile.

"Oh fuck no, I'm coming with you"

The white haired woman insisted, shooting a glance over at Enji knowing damn well he could see her.

"Ru, I don't want to cause a drama"

The younger man hushed his tone to barley a whisper.

"No c'mon let's go"

Rumi pressed, taking hold of her best friends hand.

She'd stride over purposefully, keeping her head held high as she moved through the crowds of hunters. She knew that Enji was a bit of a dick, thanks to her secret girlfriend. So she wasn't going to let him eye up her best friend and make him uncomfortable. Not a fucking chance. She stopped right in front of their table, crossing her arms and staring over at the other captain.

"What's your problem"

She'd raise her voice a little, turning a few heads as she addressed the number 1 hunter himself.

"I'm sorry?"

The tall man was taken aback by the boldness of the woman before him.

"Rumi let it be, I said I'd deal with it"

Keigo hissed, nudging his friend with his elbow.

"The fuck were you staring at Keigo for?"

She's continue to press, completely disregarding the blond at her side.

"I think there's been a misunderstanding here"

Tsunagu spoke up, straightening his posture to draw attention to himself.

"Huh?"

Rumi rose a brow in curiosity, her aggression dropping when she looked over at the regal blond.

"I belive the reason Enji had been staring at your friend was beacuse we've been waiting to speak to him"

Hakamada explained, keeping his tone calm and collected.

"About what?"

The white haired woman questioned, letting her arms fall to her side.