Prologue · Welcome to the Villains' World

Y/N gazed upon the Hogwart for the longest time, still in incredulity that the war has finally over. Voldemort is dead thanks to Harry friggin' Potter who has ended him and all to end this stupid battle. You inhale a deep breath then slowly release it out but stopped to hear a pebble hit the ground causing you to jerk your head around, sharp (eye colors) glaring at the person only to soften slightly.

"Hermione." You curtly respond to the familiar Gryffindor Princess who smiles sheepishly back at you.

"Y/N." She nod in a comeback before gradually walking to stand next to you to glance at the broken Hogwarts as you both stood in silence till Hermione break the quietness, "Thank you...for the help. Without your bird, to help us, we'll be in deep trouble with the Gringotts."

You blink and then remember what you've done to aid the Golden Trio out despite the house rivalry between Slytherin and Gryffindor, you and Hermione somehow found an odd friendship in each other, support and somewhat have a friendly rivalry in the exam to see which person got the highest score to outshine each other. You smirk, reminding yourself that you didn't tell her or anyone that you could transform into a Raven to help the Golden Trio in the Gringotts Wizarding Bank to discover their stupidity and try to attempt to break into the bank to get the Hufflepuff cup.

You have no idea why they need that cup so you decided to help the Golden Trio out after following and watching them carefully trying to find the cup due to Gemino and Flagrante charms placed on each item that started to increase and increase till they decided to run off on the half-blind Ukrainian Ironbelly dragon to escape without the cup that was lost. Luckily for you, in your raven form, you somehow found the cup and snatch it to fly away without anyone noticing it to follow after the Golden Trio and the dragon.

Soon wrote a small note to lets them know the reason behind the raven following them. Once you found them in your raven form, got their attention, and have a small fun peck Harry Potter's finger bleeding for all the trouble they've caused in Hogwarts day till Hermione ends it and finally trade you for a galleon which you decided to abide it since it's in your gene to enjoy something shiny. You were unsure if it is the side effect of being a Raven who wants something lustrous or pretty due to your small horde collection which you didn't tell anyone due to your embarrassment.

Plus, free money, after you're an orphan and need all the money you need to survive the Non-Magical world or Wizarding world but you were uncertain and never feel at home in both worlds.

"It's no problem, I got this feeling you need all the help to end this." You shrugged aloof, hoping Hermione will never discover your animagus form.

Or was it?

Since you did read the book and found out that it was not how all animagus works due to needing Mandrake leaf in the mouth, waiting for the lightning to drink the Animagus potion to chant Amato Animo Animato Animagus. You recall clearly you didn't need it at all due to escaping in the Raven form quicker to escape from the bullies in Orphanage when you were five years old.

Or having black raven wings in your human shape, which in your opinion is pretty more astonishing but unfortunately, you didn't do that often in fear of someone else who will discover this and ask many questions which you don't know the answer to this.

You shook your head away from that thought to glance at the bushy-brown-haired female before you raised an eyebrow, "So what are you gonna do now since all of this is done." You asked.

"I'm planning on going find my parents in Australia and...well I'm not sure yet..." Hermione was unsure what to do after she found her parents. You hum softly.